Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

They're both right though, much as I don't like burnley, Barnes didn't do anything wrong there.

Of course theyre not. You dont think he knew exactly what he was doing there? Passing the ****ing ball do me a favour

I thought i'd seen it all on here - but obviously not! Some people are actually sticking up for Ashley Barnes for that tackle!? If that tackle was to a Leicester player, we'd all be livid. Certain red card, even if not intentional.

Shut the **** up

And you shut the **** up too, youre both embarrasing

Why? Because I'm sick of seeing the game reduced to a non-contact sport. Beacuse I don't want to see people sent off for nothing?

What's embarrassing is your lack of reasoning whilst resorting to name calling.

Learn how to spell and use apostrophe's.

Why? Because I'm sick of seeing the game reduced to a non-contact sport. Beacuse I don't want to see people sent off for nothing?

What's embarrassing is your lack of reasoning whilst resorting to name calling.

Learn how to spell and use apostrophe's.

Lack of reasoning?

The guy has tried to injure someone else. It was blatantly obvious he knew exactly what he was doing with his follow through.

And you are a ****ing arse if you think otherwise

Lack of reasoning?

The guy has tried to injure someone else. It was blatantly obvious he knew exactly what he was doing with his follow through.

And you are a ****ing arse if you think otherwise

Has he? Trying watching it again and this time use your eyes.

I think a lot of people are just upset because Burnley secured an unlikely point whilst getting some favourable refereeing decisions, namely the 2 penalty shouts and the 1st Barnes challenge.

Ive used my eyes, and he followed through DELIBERATELY to hit Matic's leg.

It was horrendous.

Do you think the FA will charge him then?

He followed through because he was passing the ball. Do you think somebody's leg just stops as soon as they make contact with the ball?

Yer all he did was basically break someone's leg with a high, studs up challenge....

All the pundits said it's a straight red as well, but obviously the people on here know better.

You can't do thing like that in the modern game (or at least shouldn't be able to if the ref isn't blind).

Do you think the FA will charge him then?

He followed through because he was passing the ball. Do you think somebody's leg just stops as soon as they make contact with the ball?

I would hope so.

Obviously if mouthbreathers like you run football they wouldnt though. But maybe we would have peoples limbs hanging off too, but hey ho.

Ive used my eyes, and he followed through DELIBERATELY to hit Matic's leg.

It was horrendous.

He followed through because that's what you naturally do when you pass a ball. How do you know he's deliberately meant to to catch Matic? Read his mind can you? It's not one where he's come in on a player with the ball and go over it and caught him, Matic has put his leg in the path of Barnes' foot.

You're obviously not using your eyes, you're using your head. Like us all you dislike Burnley and you're letting that cloud your judgement.

He followed through because that's what you naturally do when you pass a ball. How do you know he's deliberately meant to to catch Matic? Read his mind can you? It's not one where he's come in on a player with the ball and go over it and caught him, Matic has put his leg in the path of Barnes' foot.

You're obviously not using your eyes, you're using your head. Like us all you dislike Burnley and you're letting that cloud your judgement.

Christ. Burnley fans on the radio even said it was a thugs challenge. And yet people on here are defending the indefensible

Archived