Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

We've got to win tomorrow.

Definitely. Especially considering what's happened today.

Lose tomorrow and I think we ain't far off relegation.

Nah can't be a must win.

If it was a must win it'd mean we're definetly relegated, that's what define a must win game apparently.

Plenty of time to turn it round yet!

:unsure:

Why are people only realising now? :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh::doh:

Nah can't be a must win.

If it was a must win it'd mean we're definetly relegated, that's what define a must win game apparently.

If you try I bet you could be just a tiny bit more insufferable and smug than this. I get the impression you're waiting with excitement for the "I told you so" opportunity that will come when we're mathematically down.

Nah can't be a must win.

Shutting you up would be my favorite part of staying up

Other teams have done us a couple of favours over the course of the season so far - let's see whether we can seize the opportunity tomorrow.

As for QPR... lol

And Sherwood's "pashun" has obviously helped Villa big time.

Maybe eastern European heritage keeps us positive!? Either way, stick to your guns

If you try I bet you could be just a tiny bit more insufferable and smug than this. I get the impression you're waiting with excitement for the "I told you so" opportunity that will come when we're mathematically down.

Shutting you up would be my favorite part of staying up

Not really, you really don't understand how much I want to be proved wrong. I'm quietly confident I won't though, that's not saying i'm happy far from it, i'm actually quite angry about the situation but this is my way of handling it, and imo quite an honest way of handling it, I'm not gonna make excuses for anyone.

I really really really wanna be proved wrong though. Whether you believe me or not, I couldn't really care less tbh.

What i'm getting at in my post above though is i've said numerous times a game is a must win one, and i've got shot down several times, now it's getting too late and we do need to starting winning games, they are becoming must win and it's making me laugh how people are finally waking up and smelling the coffee.

Archived