Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

What i'm getting at in my post above though is i've said numerous times a game is a must win one, and i've got shot down several times, now it's getting too late and we do need to starting winning games, they are becoming must win and it's making me laugh how people are finally waking up and smelling the coffee.

Oh you're so insightful, cheers for letting us all know we could do with winning a few games, I wasn't aware. 

They won in Bern on Thursday, so that result coupled with the fact of an extra match mid-week might help us turn the tide to our advantage, though.

Yeah. I actually think we'll sneak it. I'm going to miss it tomorrow so we're nailed on for the win!

Sounds like another riveting away performance from Pulis' boys. 

They're dull as hell but I'd love some of their results away from home. If we knew how to get a draw away from home we'd be in a far better position.

We absolutely have to win tomorrow. We are undoubtedly underdogs but it's not beyond the realms of possibility that we get something.

Oh you're so insightful, cheers for letting us all know we could do with winning a few games, I wasn't aware. 

I honestly think people didn't realise that the way they were merrily making excuses that we were playing well whilst almost ignoring results.

They're dull as hell but I'd love some of their results away from home. If we knew how to get a draw away from home we'd be in a far better position.

I actually think an ugly, defensive display away from home is quite satisfying as a fan.

I honestly think people didn't realise that the way they were merrily making excuses that we were playing well whilst almost ignoring results.

People can discuss the games, it's sort of out of our control how we do, we all knew that certain games were vital to win and we didn't, making the task facing us now frightening. 

I actually think an ugly, defensive display away from home is quite satisfying as a fan.

When you're down at the bottom it is.

Would people take a draw tomorrow? Sounds daft but I wouldn't. Not after today. Best time to play Everton as well I think.

When you're down at the bottom it is.

Would people take a draw tomorrow? Sounds daft but I wouldn't. Not after today. Best time to play Everton as well I think.

The two extra points would be huge. Go for the win.

We need the win really, it's all very well saying we are 5 points off, but with the three ahead of us all on 22 points it won't stay that way and there's a 3 point gap to the next group of teams.

We need the win to compensate for the Palace result and keep us on track for survival.

It would be huge for moral too, and give us the right buzz to go and put pressure on Man City.

Horrible challenge by Barnes, easily a straight red.

How the ref can miss a challenge that high up is ridiculous.

Matic should be able to control himself but i can kind of see why he would react so badly, it was a very dangerous challenge and easily could have broken his leg.

Red for both

Archived