Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

A win tomorrow would be an enormous confidence booster though. Two points from safety leaves it all to play for. The only result that was genuinely poor for us today was Burnley nicking a point.

yeah sure 2 points from safety looks well better than 4. especially like you say with no game and then city away, you'd imagine a lot of teams around us will have 6 points to play for before we even have a chance of picking up another point. 

Maybe we've tried too hard to get a win this season in games when we should have been happy to take a draw. We've lost four league fixtures on the trot and we need to stop the rot. Take a point and move into the next game. If we keep on picking up a point here or there away from home then we can stay in the mix. Going for it and coming away with another unlucky loss is just 'pointless' !

Nah can't be a must win.

If it was a must win it'd mean we're definetly relegated, that's what define a must win game apparently.

Plenty of time to turn it round yet!

:unsure:

Why are people only realising now? :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh::doh:

So lose tomorrow and win the next two... Does's that mean tomorrow wasn't must win? Also... Wasn't Palace must win? Are we saying now that wasn't must win.... You know, like I said.

So lose tomorrow and win the next two... Does's that mean tomorrow wasn't must win? Also... Wasn't Palace must win? Are we saying now that wasn't must win.... You know, like I said.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter when we win and I understand that's what people are saying when disagreeing with me that certain games are must win, however QPR, Burnley, Villa away, Palace and tomorrow I have all 'built up' as must win, because they are teams around us and should be our best chances of winning, if we don't win tomorrow but do win our next two great, but do you really think we'll win two in a row, do you really think we'll beat Chelsea and Man City?

We need start winning asap, that goes without saying, the longer we go without winning the bigger that gap will get because other teams won't mirror our results that's for sure and we will get left behind.

I'm stating the obviously I know, but the fact we are looking and almost relying on other teams to **** up tells us about our sorry state of affairs, we need to start doing something about it because we can only rely on other teams results for so long - beside other teams results aren't going to keep us up without catching whatever points they are on up, like I say i'm stating the obviously but games are becoming must win.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter when we win and I understand that's what people are saying when disagreeing with me that certain games are must win, however QPR, Burnley, Villa away, Palace and tomorrow I have all 'built up' as must win, because they are teams around us and should be our best chances of winning, if we don't win tomorrow but do win our next two great, but do you really think we'll win two in a row, do you really think we'll beat Chelsea and Man City?

We need start winning asap, that goes without saying, the longer we go without winning the bigger that gap will get because other teams won't mirror our results that's for sure and we will get left behind.

I'm stating the obviously I know, but the fact we are looking and almost relying on other teams to **** up tells us about our sorry state of affairs, we need to start doing something about it because we can only rely on other teams results for so long - beside other teams results aren't going to keep us up without catching whatever points they are on up, like I say i'm stating the obviously but games are becoming must win.

Instead of these long, rambling posts that say hardly anything at all, can you just acknowledge (briefly, ideally) that whenever you say "must-win", you actually just mean it'd be really handy if we won.

Instead of these long, rambling posts that say hardly anything at all, can you just acknowledge (briefly, ideally) that whenever you say "must-win", you actually just mean it'd be really handy if we won.

It would be very handy fezzle... I'll admit that! In fact, it could be season defining potentially.

Anyone dreading Man City away in a few weeks?

everyone on here said the same before liverpool away cos they'd just ran through swansea like they weren't there. didn't get battered, in fact were the much better team. probably won't happen again and we should be twatted but no need to be so doom and gloom. 

everyone on here said the same before liverpool away cos they'd just ran through swansea like they weren't there. didn't get battered, in fact were the much better team. probably won't happen again and we should be twatted but no need to be so doom and gloom. 

That's happened a few times this season. Man United at home after they'd spent a zillion pounds. Arsenal away with the club in meltdown.

That's happened a few times this season. Man United at home after they'd spent a zillion pounds. Arsenal away with the club in meltdown.

Which is one of the most annoying parts about this season, why can't we do it against teams around us, in games where we should have more of a chance of winning? No in those games we decide to play like fairies.

Archived