Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

this is the most i've enjoyed any commentary of any game or highlights package probably ever 

"could be mutch" .........................

"ohhhhhhhhhhh"

"could've also been puncheon !"

this is the most i've enjoyed any commentary of any game or highlights package probably ever 

"could be mutch" .........................

"ohhhhhhhhhhh"

"could've also been puncheon !"

and "where did that ball go!"

It hit the post John.

Errr, no, but when a player follows through in that manner, with that force, he is endangering an opponent.

It was unbelieveably cowardly if you ask me.

And clearly David Busst's leg break was very bad, but Denis Irwin didnt excessively go in on him.

Well I'd say there was more force in Irwin's challenge than Barnes' seeing as Matic's leg is still in one piece and Busst's leg was smashed so bad that the bone came through the skin.

So to say Irwin didn't use excessive force is a ridiculous statement.

And also how the hell do you follow through with force? It's just a natural movement of his leg. Where's he's meant to put his leg when swings through the ball and Matic puts his leg in its path? Levitate?

Still an opportunity, just because it will obviously spurned doesn't make it not a chance,

I know, I wasn't being serious suggesting he should stay on because the strikers shit. Otherwise nobody would ever be sent off for doing that against Villa.

By your logic any time another player kicks the ball whilst in close proximity to another they will be endangering them then.

Exactly - you've got it.  Barnes kicked the ball in the vicinity of Matic, who arrived too late to make the tackle but just in time to put his leg right where Barnes' foot was landing.

Well I'd say there was more force in Irwin's challenge than Barnes' seeing as Matic's leg is still in one piece and Busst's leg was smashed so bad that the bone came through the skin.

So to say Irwin didn't use excessive force is a ridiculous statement.

And also how the hell do you follow through with force? It's just a natural movement of his leg. Where's he's meant to put his leg when swings through the ball and Matic puts his leg in its path? Levitate?

Genuine question.

Is this all foxestalk, playing devils advocate, spark debate stuff?

Ive made my point, but i just cant believe people who are defending Barnes.

Why not just smash someone as hard as possible on your follow through every time then? If anything Barnes should have followed through even harder then if he was just passing the ball and made sure he never got up then. Finish the job. Hospitalise him.

Genuine question.

Why not just smash someone as hard as possible on your follow through every time then? If anything Barnes should have followed through even harder then if he was just passing the ball and made sure he never got up then. Finish the job. Hospitalise him.

Did you also think think that Wasyl should've been sent off earlier in the season for the "elbow" on Berahino? Genuine question.

Did you also think think that Wasyl should've been sent off earlier in the season for the "elbow" on Berahino? Genuine question.

Im undecided. It falls into the "ive seen them given" category.

Ive watched it that many times i cant decide. It looks like he put his elbow up but they were jockeying too, just too tough to tell.

At the time, I was saying definite red, but then seeing it more and more, i couldnt decide.

Genuine question.

He didn't go in hard though, he passed the ball and Matic stepped into the way, there's very little Barnes could have done to prevent that - if Matic had been injured it would have been a horrifically unfortunate accident, like Bussts leg-break; not the result of a malicious foul.

Again, learn how to use apostrophe's you oxygen thief.

I wish I did run the FA.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hope the bbc keep up their sherwood's face documentary at the exact moment they concede an injury time pen i really do

I hope the **** actually succeeds next time he tries to eat himself.

Genuine question.

No I'm not playing Devils advocate, I honestly believe he was right not to be sent off.

It doesn't matter how hard he catches him, because it's a completely accidentally collision. You're likening it to a tackle like when Martin Taylor went over the ball and crunched Eduardo's leg into two. It's totally different. He doesn't tackle Matic, Matic tackles him and puts his leg is his way as this photo proves, he's just passing the ball and its Matic coming in

Accidental collisions happen all the time on a football pitch, some cause serious injury, but it doesn't make them all red cards, same as sometimes players fall over its not always a dive.

Archived