Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

So you all think that should just be play on then?

Yes. It's an unintentional coming together. Just because he nearly broke Matic's leg, doesn't make it a foul, it's still an accidental collision, which believe it or not happen occasionally in football matches. One of the worst breaks of a leg in football history was caused by a unintentional collision, do you think Denis Irwin should have been red carded for breaking David Busst's leg?

Yes. It's an unintentional coming together. Just because he nearly broke Matic's leg, doesn't make it a foul, it's still an accidentally collision, which believe it or not happen occasionally in football matches. One of the worst breaks of a leg in football history was caused by a unintentional collision, do you think Denis Irwin should have been red carded for breaking David Busst's leg?

Good precedent. Over to the prosecution.

Yes. It's an unintentional coming together. Just because he nearly broke Matic's leg, doesn't make it a foul, it's still an accidental collision, which believe it or not happen occasionally in football matches. One of the worst breaks of a leg in football history was caused by a unintentional collision, do you think Denis Irwin should have been red carded for breaking David Busst's leg?

Denis Irwin didnt endanger Dave Busst, Ashley Barnes did endanger the safety of Matic.

Its a red card. Its blatantly red.

I just cannot believe there can be anyone who thinks it isnt. Let alone TWO people.

Denis Irwin didnt endanger Dave Busst, Ashley Barnes did endanger the safety of Matic.

I just cannot believe there can be anyone who thinks it isnt. Let alone TWO people.

You do realise how bad Busst's leg break was don't you? You seriously suggesting Irwin didn't endanger him? He ended his career!

By your logic any time another player kicks the ball whilst in close proximity to another they will be endangering them then.

By your logic any time another player kicks the ball whilst in close proximity to another they will be endangering them then.

Errr, no, but when a player follows through in that manner, with that force, he is endangering an opponent.

It was unbelieveably cowardly if you ask me.

And clearly David Busst's leg break was very bad, but Denis Irwin didnt excessively go in on him.

Errr, no, but when a player follows through in that manner, with that force, he is endangering an opponent.

It was unbelieveably cowardly if you ask me.

And clearly David Busst's leg break was very bad, but Denis Irwin didnt excessively go in on him.

Ok, I just think you're wrong.

Archived