Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Memberships / Away Priority Scheme 2014/15

Surely if Chelsea is 115 points for p1 every big game will be

Very surprised,I can see Liverpool being manic as there allocation isn't that big.Fair play I guess it's gonna give plenty more of a chance of going.

Surely if Chelsea is 115 points for p1 every big game will be

To a point yes, but Liverpool on New Year's Day might be different and the points collected during the season might up the high priority games as the season progresses.

Also this is like dipping a toe in the water for the club, probably be a bit of trial and error until they get the points criteria right for the big games.

Because some people are retarded and won't fancy some of the games. I'm not saying it's true and is going to happen but thats the point the poster was trying to make, I believe.

I know people who have done this. Obviously, I don't know hundreds, that would be practically everyone I know - I know a few, but if you multiply that by other people's circle of acquintances, well I wouldn't be surprised to find that there might be a couple of thousand people who have season tickets and only go to 5 or 6 games, especially if we struggle (this isn't saying we will, I'm just being realistic that this is football and nothing is certain). If we stay comfortably mid-table, then maybe this won't happen.

For once I hope I'm wrong.

Sorry if this has been covered before guys but just to check:

If you know an ST holder and they're not going to the game and allow you to use their reference, can you order one ticket just for them as long as you have them on friends and family and get it delivered directly to you? 

Or do the club cotton on that the ticket clearly isn't being used by the ST holder? 

Thanks in advance. 

Phoned up at 9 ,queued for about 30 seconds and got straight through, sounded like there were plenty of memberships available. Got a couple of silver as doing the maths I think that gets you a ticket (anybody disagree with that?)

Phoned up at 9 ,queued for about 30 seconds and got straight through, sounded like there were plenty of memberships available. Got a couple of silver as doing the maths I think that gets you a ticket (anybody disagree with that?)

Yes, I'd say you're guaranteed even with maximum away allocation. 

I pressed 1 for the sales centre about two seconds after 9am (bit slow this morning) and got through in about 8 minutes.  

I'm cheap and stubborn so got two city memberships, I back myself in a rush to get tickets and I think the vast majority if not all will at least get to that day even if not all at that level are guaranteed a ticket. 

Membership packages went on sale at 9am. LCFCDirect status at 09:12 still 'coming soon'. 'Queueing system' on phone full! LCFC need to up their game for fans that don't live in Leicester.

Agreed. 

They did say that memberships wouldn't be available online though, as ridiculous as that is. 

Yes, I'd say you're guaranteed even with maximum away allocation. 

I pressed 1 for the sales centre about two seconds after 9am (bit slow this morning) and got through in about 8 minutes.  

I'm cheap and stubborn so got two city memberships, I back myself in a rush to get tickets and I think the vast majority if not all will at least get to that day even if not all at that level are guaranteed a ticket.

Cheers

I'll stop moaning now as I got a couple of Gold Memberships a moment ago. I wasn't planning on buying two, but my brother's pleading face came into my mind when they offered two (subtext - are you going to sit alone all billy no mates, or buy two?).

Why is it that the recorded message says it will terminate the call, and then does not terminate it??

If I stay on the line after that message will i eventually get in the queue?

Why is it that the recorded message says it will terminate the call, and then does not terminate it??g

If I stay on the line after that message will i eventually get in the queue?

Sorry when I rang it just said they were busy and I was being put in a Q. Hang in there I've got a feeling that after the I titian rush there will be plenty

Do you just get cut off and have to try again? Atrocious.

Why they can't just add you to the queue I don't know.

If they did this all online it would save so much time for everyone.

Yep. Now in a queue finally.

Archived