Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Memberships / Away Priority Scheme 2014/15

Brought the Gold Membership in the end for my wife and son for £100. I asked if they would be able to buy online and the girl gave me the login details. She then went on to say that website did not work for members last season and not to hold my breath!!

When are they going to sort out the ticket office and the way they operate? The whole place is a complete farce, no one knows anything and all the staff are kids. Went in on Saturday to get the shirt and spoke to one girl and asked if the memberships went on sale still on Monday and she looked at me vaguely and said 'Whats the membership'

The whole place is a complete farce, no one knows anything and all the staff are kids. Went in on Saturday to get the shirt and spoke to one girl and asked if the memberships went on sale still on Monday and she looked at me vaguely and said 'Whats the membership'

Probably because most are students and only part time.

It's not their fault though, they can only pass on what they know.

Can someone please sell me the benefit of the Gold? After doing the maths, you should be guaranteed a ticket to home games with the £20 city membership as you still get priority over season ticket holders...

23k season tickets + 3.5k for sliver and gold will = 26.5k. That means no matter what, you should be guaranteed a ticket with the city membership under any scenario.

Am I missing something?

Can someone please sell me the benefit of the Gold? After doing the maths, you should be guaranteed a ticket to home games with the £20 city membership as you still get priority over season ticket holders...

23k season tickets + 3.5k for sliver and gold will = 26.5k. That means no matter what, you should be guaranteed a ticket with the city membership under any scenario.

Am I missing something?

Didn't see much benefit in Gold myself so went silver, chose that ahead of normal as normal will almost guarantee a seat, but getting 2 together at that stage will probably be in a shit position if at all possible.

Gold will give you more choice, if you go on your own and don't car wear you sit then normal membership would be fine.

Seems like there won't be much different between gold and silver when it comes to home games but do people think it'll make a difference for the aways? £75 seems a lot but if it means I've got a decent chance of an away ticket I'll probably go for it.

Didn't see much benefit in Gold myself so went silver, chose that ahead of normal as normal will almost guarantee a seat, but getting 2 together at that stage will probably be in a shit position if at all possible.

Gold will give you more choice, if you go on your own and don't car wear you sit then normal membership would be fine.

Seems like there won't be much different between gold and silver when it comes to home games but do people think it'll make a difference for the aways? £75 seems a lot but if it means I've got a decent chance of an away ticket I'll probably go for it.

You're forgetting the gold pin badge.

Anyway, I went for gold because I'm pretty big time. I'm not sure it's that beneficial over silver for home games but it'd be nice if there's some away game benefit.

The only other benefit I can think of is the season ticket waiting list but since I can't do that anyway it's not much use lol

Edit: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha I can't even make a home game until Boxing Day (and even then only if I'm spending Christmas in Lincolnshire rather than the South West/Wales)! This membership is going to pay for itself...

You're forgetting the gold pin badge.

Anyway, I went for gold because I'm pretty big time. I'm not sure it's that beneficial over silver for home games but it'd be nice if there's some away game benefit.

The only other benefit I can think of is the season ticket waiting list but since I can't do that anyway it's not much use lol

Edit: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha I can't even make a home game until Boxing Day (and even then only if I'm spending Christmas in Lincolnshire rather than the South West/Wales)! This membership is going to pay for itself...

It better be at least 9 carat or I would ask for my money back.

It implied that Away game priority would be based purely on Away priority points and then season tickets and members after that, it would be a bit ridiculous if they released for Away Priority 1, the 2, then season ticket holders, then gold, then silver, then members then general public, administrative nightmare, unless they give you more priority points.

Am I right in thinking that season ticket holders get 100 priority points, so maybe Gold will get 75 points and silver 40 points. To be honest I don't really know how the points work, I normally just rock up on the gates, old school.

Am I missing something?

Well 3k away fans for a start.

Segregation.

But yes the number of memberships mean all members should get in. But don't forget corporate and players families get tickets too.

It better be at least 9 carat or I would ask for my money back.

It implied that Away game priority would be based purely on Away priority points and then season tickets and members after that, it would be a bit ridiculous if they released for Away Priority 1, the 2, then season ticket holders, then gold, then silver, then members then general public, administrative nightmare, unless they give you more priority points.

Am I right in thinking that season ticket holders get 100 priority points, so maybe Gold will get 75 points and silver 40 points. To be honest I don't really know how the points work, I normally just rock up on the gates, old school.

I mainly plumped for Gold because I was on holiday at the time, had a fear of missing out, and went for it lol 

Well 3k away fans for a start.

Segregation.

But yes the number of memberships mean all members should get in. But don't forget corporate and players families get tickets too.

Sorry i didn't make myself clear. I had factored in away fans but not corporate tickets in my original post.Taking everything into account,  I think Silver seems to be the best value. 

So I receive a voicemail to say that they (the ticket office) need my card security code and for me to ring them back. 

This is after I filled in the form (away ticket scheme) that they had put together and nowhere on it did it ask for a security code. You couldn't make it up.

Unbelievable. I imagine they are having to make numerous phone calls today. My mates had the same issue.

So I receive a voicemail to say that they (the ticket office) need my card security code and for me to ring them back.

This is after I filled in the form (away ticket scheme) that they had put together and nowhere on it did it ask for a security code. You couldn't make it up.

Unbelievable. I imagine they are having to make numerous phone calls today. My mates had the same issue.

Yep, noticed this when the forms were first released so I wrote my cv2 number on the form anyway. When people were handing the forms in in store they were asking people for the details then.

Yep, noticed this when the forms were first released so I wrote my cv2 number on the form anyway. When people were handing the forms in in store they were asking people for the details then.

Ha, I completed my form in front of a ticket office staff member is the shop. Such poor administration from the club. 

Basic.

I bought a couple of gold memberships for the few occasions I want to guarantee a ticket for myself +1. So I have two reference numbers on my account. As you can only buy one ticket per membership on some of the games, how can you make sure that the match day seats will be next to each other? I  can see how this would be easy on the phone, but what about online? Did anyone do it last season?

I bought a couple of gold memberships for the few occasions I want to guarantee a ticket for myself +1. So I have two reference numbers on my account. As you can only buy one ticket per membership on some of the games, how can you make sure that the match day seats will be next to each other? I can see how this would be easy on the phone, but what about online? Did anyone do it last season?

If you have more than one ref no. On your account it lets you purchase how many memberships are connected to your account

I bought a couple of gold memberships for the few occasions I want to guarantee a ticket for myself +1. So I have two reference numbers on my account. As you can only buy one ticket per membership on some of the games, how can you make sure that the match day seats will be next to each other? I can see how this would be easy on the phone, but what about online? Did anyone do it last season?

You can add friends and family to your LCFC direct account using their reference number and can buy tickets for them at the same time as yours.

One thing most people have missed in calculating how many tickets will go to members is the family membership, that is potentially another 1000 seats with gold membership priority.

So that is 23,000 STH, 1,500 Gold members, 500 x 2 family members, 2000 silver, 2,500 members + away fans + segregation + corporate tickets and players tickets.

General Sale is going to be pretty slim pickings.

so it the family membership equivalent to a gold for both adult and child?

Yes.. And 2 tickets ( 1 adult + child) can be purchased with this membership. But this mainly affects the family stand

Archived