Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Memberships / Away Priority Scheme 2014/15

Just experienced my first glitch. Chose tickets for Arsenal game, but computer froze. Had to log out and then back in again. Nothing in basket but computer system seems to think I now have used up my allocation! Now in phone queue cut off hell!

Just bought tickets to Arsenal and Man united. In and out within a minute. Looks like the gold membership does take 100% of the stress out of buying tickets for the big games

Me too. I had added my other half onto my friends and family as they also have a gold membership so you just have to click on their name separately to purchase the seat next to your own. PHEW!!

Golden men and ladies.

How is the stadium plan looking? Where is the most availability?

Cheers, city peasant

All looking good so far.. Apart from Man united which has the most greyed out areas.. But apart from that plenty avaliable

All good in the end. I have two Gold memberships on my account. Very straightforward to buy tickets which are seated next to each other. Just have to choose a seat in one name ('my name 1'), then click on the other membership ('my name 2') before choosing the seat next to it. £300 lighter now. Oof!

Did anyone else have trouble getting up 'B1' to see any available seats? In all 3 games I bought tickets for I couldn't view the seats in that particular part of the stadium. All others were fine.

I just checked and mine looked Grey/ White too but then I scrolled down and they all appeared so it could have been loaded wrong their end? Seats left though.

All looking good so far.. Apart from Man united which has the most greyed out areas.. But apart from that plenty avaliable

Cheers, could you post a screenshot of the united plan? Along with Burnley is the other one I can get back for.

I have a family membership (plus one = £100 + £30) as I can't make too many home games this season. The plus one for an extra £30 came in yesterday but I haven't seen it advertised.

I've been and got the tickets I need for the opening games with no hassle from the ticket office. It may have cost a bit but that's life in the Premiership I guess! However it's only £40 for two young kids and one adult for top games!

I was told there would only be 3000 tickets available for all home games. 23k season ticket holders just under 4k away fans so I guess the rest are hospitality? Can anyone explain?

Therefore with the numbers of potential members entitled to get tickets the maths shows you'd be better off ditching the city membership if you want guarrenteed seats!

City 2500

Silver 2000

Gold 1500

Family 500 plus an extra for £30. = 1500 max

Hope this helps.

I will be extremely disappointed if a silver membership doesn't get me a ticket for Everton. Looking at the numbers it should be fine though, right?

Should be fine mate.. As long as your pretty sharpish friday morning

I have a family membership (plus one = £100 + £30) as I can't make too many home games this season. The plus one for an extra £30 came in yesterday but I haven't seen it advertised.

I've been and got the tickets I need for the opening games with no hassle from the ticket office. It may have cost a bit but that's life in the Premiership I guess! However it's only £40 for two young kids and one adult for top games!

I was told there would only be 3000 tickets available for all home games. 23k season ticket holders just under 4k away fans so I guess the rest are hospitality? Can anyone explain?

Therefore with the numbers of potential members entitled to get tickets the maths shows you'd be better off ditching the city membership if you want guarrenteed seats!

City 2500

Silver 2000

Gold 1500

Family 500 plus an extra for £30. = 1500 max

Hope this helps.

That's true But that's only if they sell the lot

Where does it say you can get an extra for £30 on the family one

Archived