Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Memberships / Away Priority Scheme 2014/15

Yes.. And 2 tickets ( 1 adult + child) can be purchased with this membership. But this mainly affects the family stand

But if family stand is full they get priority anywhere else equivalent to Gold membership.

But if family stand is full they get priority anywhere else equivalent to Gold membership.

Which is true but with only 500 Family Memberships only Available i can't see too much of a spill out to other parts of the stadium

So is it 50 points if you've bought a season ticket for this season? I can't find anywhere where it explains this?

I know its 50 points for a season ticket as that what it says on my loyalty points

It's not been explained anywhere but it appears to me after reading on here it's

30 points for gold membership

20 points for silver membership

10 points for city membership

Found out today that Celtic do an 'Overseas Season Ticket'. Gives you entry to five matches and then they offer your seat to under-privileged kids for the remainder of the season

Would be right up my alley if Leicester did the same. Although I guess you can afford to be generous when you've got 60,000 seats

I managed to get two gold memberships from the ground at 9am last monday. tickets go on sale on tuesday the 29th for gold membership holders for the first 5 home games... we have 3 days priority over silver. If we don't recieve our membership cards before the 1st of august then our priority for man utd and arsenal is totally worthless. Mini flim flam I think....

Don't panick just yet, if you haven't got your card by then just simply tell the staff your name or ref number.

If you're doing it online it'll be easier as your tablet, phone or pc won't ask to see your card.

ETA. Not sure if this was a serious post.

Also I have noticed that the gold period gets longer from the silver period the further away the game is to be played giving you gold members more days to buy your tickets.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of just how the away points system will work this season?

1 point per away game.

Your current total is based on 2012/13 and 2013/14 seasons.

Got to be winding us up right....?

All your details are now on the system so it's a case of ringing up and giving them your details or if you registered an email address with them at the time of purchase your login details should of been sent to you.

And then at that moment lcfc_smivs house started to shake and god himself started to speak.... LcFc_Smith... But my names smiv... IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!

Got to be winding us up right....?

All your details are now on the system so it's a case of ringing up and giving them your details or if you registered an email address with them at the time of purchase your login details should of been sent to you.

This, sometimes this place just needs a little common sense.

That's normal.. Nothing was showing on mine until my brother linked me and i appeared as a gold member on his account and vice versa

Been linked with 3 different people and all show as general sale, that's 2 members and a st holder.

Anyone else surprised with amount of memberships still remaining? I know the gold membership is £75 and is quite steep considering no match tickets come with the membership as per previous seasons but does give you guarenteed match tickets to all big games. I am surprised that the silver or even city meberships havn't all been snapped up after the huge demand for season tickets and large record sales. Could it be that because of the huge volumes of season tickets sold that it has sucked the demand out of the City?

Its the expense and people are also still on holiday. I think there might of been a bit more interest had you got something included i.e one free match ticket to be redeemed at any point over the season. 

Also I think a few will wait to see how hard the tickets are to get, I can not see Burnley, West Brom and Sunderland not making it to General Sale

Archived