Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Memberships / Away Priority Scheme 2014/15

Have people received an email confirmation for their new membership or anything? Just wanna be sure it's gone through...

Yes I did when i finally got through :)

The more I think about this the more I think what a great gig this is for the Club. Pretty much half a million banked for doing nothing but guaranteeing themselves sell-outs throughout the season. lol

EDIT: maths were off as I didn't realise there were £40 and £20 options. If it sells out it's roughly £300k in the door.

Other than your big games i.e Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea etc do we think that tickets will be hard to come by? Bearing in mind alot of games are going to get moved for TV purposes I can see games like West Brom, Swansea, Crystal Palace going to general sale 

I asked at 10:20 and they had all of them still available.

Great bit of business for the club, I have no problem with the prices, but it's a nice little earner for them. 

I went down to the club at about 8.45 and there was only a queue of a couple of dozen people. I purchased 2 Gold memberships and the assistant said there were plenty available at that time. At least it takes the worry out of getting tickets now if ( when! ) we get off to a FLYER!!!

Other than your big games i.e Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea etc do we think that tickets will be hard to come by? Bearing in mind alot of games are going to get moved for TV purposes I can see games like West Brom, Swansea, Crystal Palace going to general sale 

Not every member is going to go to every game, so it stands to reason that at least some games will go to general sale. I just think it's too much of a lottery to second guess whether they will or not, so membership is definitely the best option for those looking to attend the big games.

Still can't get through, is everyone ringing the 03 number?

Only want it for away games as I will probably only feasibly get to 2 home games. Will probably make no difference anyway.

Yep the 0344 number

Managed to get through at about 9.30 after being in a queue for 15 minutes.

£80 for two silver memberships - pretty steep considering you don't get any tickets thrown in anymore. The club must be raking it in! You've got to play the game though - only way I'll be able to more or less guarantee tickets for home games. Aways will be another matter entirely....

Just got my membership for the 4 of us, waited about 1/2 hour, only going to use it for the 2 games while we are in the UK.

But at least I am to see going to see the mighty foxes. Cant wait

Same here. I've bought ours just to guarantee I can watch a handful of games.

Good bit of business for the club

Just try once every 10 or so minutes.

I got through second time of trying, queued for 15 minutes but once they answered it was all dealt with very quickly.

I went silver too, it is undoubtedly expensive but I want to try get to 5-10 games this season, work permitting.

Was hoping to get gold membership x4  but I have now given up trying to get through to the feckin ticket office. Great we have promotion, but unless my luck changes tomorrow I doubt very much  that I will be able to see my team play next season, I am well pi**ed off!!

Just got back from four days away at Latitude to find out about the plans for the automatic away tickets priority scheme for the first time - having been asking in the shop only a few weeks ago and being told "no idea, no plan in place". Been to over half the aways for each of the last three or four seasons, I've had no email invite (although I've had three email invitations to buy a replica kit since the date the priority scheme was announced, so they seem to know how to reach me) and no letter waiting on the doormat either. The lcfcdirect.com site is over capacity, and basically borked, while the phone is auto-disconnecting because the queue is at capacity. Nice planning for the July fortnight, LCFC! How many people will come home in the next week from their holidays to find they're no longer on the automatic away ticket scheme?

I've emailed the club asking to be added to the magical 560 people they claim are eligible.

Seriously, how is it that the club's engagement with fans seems to be going backwards while everything else about the club seems to be going forwards?

I'll stop moaning now as I got a couple of Gold Memberships a moment ago. I wasn't planning on buying two, but my brother's pleading face came into my mind when they offered two (subtext - are you going to sit alone all billy no mates, or buy two?).

I'll be going alone because my dad has refused to pay up for a membership. He is writting to NP to complain, he says he has been

following Leicester for 70yrs and is now being treated like a muppet.

Just got back from four days away at Latitude to find out about the plans for the automatic away tickets priority scheme for the first time - having been asking in the shop only a few weeks ago and being told "no idea, no plan in place". Been to over half the aways for each of the last three or four seasons, I've had no email invite (although I've had three email invitations to buy a replica kit since the date the priority scheme was announced, so they seem to know how to reach me) and no letter waiting on the doormat either. The lcfcdirect.com site is over capacity, and basically borked, while the phone is auto-disconnecting because the queue is at capacity. Nice planning for the July fortnight, LCFC! How many people will come home in the next week from their holidays to find they're no longer on the automatic away ticket scheme?

I've emailed the club asking to be added to the magical 560 people they claim are eligible.

Seriously, how is it that the club's engagement with fans seems to be going backwards while everything else about the club seems to be going forwards?

If people miss the deadline the club will accept late applications dependent on circumstances.

Archived