Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Memberships / Away Priority Scheme 2014/15

Where's my invite? I went to all bar four last season.

Couple of points - if you don't sign up to the scheme, what's the alternative?

Also, I've made the point about allocated seats at away games before, but just to save the hassle I would rather my tickets were with my mates rather than dotted all about as it becomes a pain in the arse, from what I understand you can only select one person to have yours with?

Thanks, how many points do you have and how many aways did you do last season if you dont mind me asking? Trying to work out if they are staggering the offer. I went to 8

Also, I've made the point about allocated seats at away games before, but just to save the hassle I would rather my tickets were with my mates rather than dotted all about as it becomes a pain in the arse, from what I understand you can only select one person to have yours with?

i had over 30 points, 32 i think did around 13 last season, maybe more but i sold a few on.

the form has 10 spaces so you can link it up with 9 other mates.

If that's true about the one person rule then that is utterly pathetic. I would hope that it's not the case!

Still awaiting my invite have been to a similar number of games as you. As are all of my mates. Utter farce as usual.

If that's true about the one person rule then that is utterly pathetic. I would hope that it's not the case!

Still awaiting my invite have been to a similar number of games as you. As are all of my mates. Utter farce as usual.

Turns out my invite went to my Mum lol got it now.

A link with 9 other mates... interesting.

Can anybody confirm how many aways you had to do last year to get this?? Or is it just totally random like all things LCFC?

7 or more.

The really good news for me being.a STH is that I will no longer be able to get extra tickets for games ahead of others.

I always thought it odd that as a STH I could get extra tickets and give them to people who never usually go.

This has taken hassle away from me and I am pleased this unnecessary benefit has been taken away from me.

Good move by the club and now these tickets can be allocated to more rewarding folk.

I know time can play games with your mind, but I am thinking that getting tickets may not be as much of an issue as some may think.

Going back to our last venture into the PL, I seen to recall getting away tickets was very possible in most cases. I was just a standard season ticket holder but managed to get to the games I wanted to go to away.

I think once the season gets underway and we probably find it difficult to hold our own, demand for tickets for , Newcastle, West Ham etc will be less than we probably think it will be.

As I say, maybe time has played games with the mind, but I don't think I had many troubles last time.

Not keen on this away membership scheme. Feel like I ought to sign up to it though, might be left with a big disadvantage in getting tickets if I don't.

People on here are thinking every game is going to sell out by 10 am on the first Monday of sales, most clubs will give us 3000 seats, a few that won't will be in the region of 2000 , think Swansea.

If you don't sign up but still attended a lot last season you'll have no problem getting tickets.

I went to 7 last season, my lowest count for years. I'm not bothered either way really as quite a few matches could get shifted in time and 15 is a big commitment when you don't know what the ticket prices will be.

Rob1742 makes a good point about tickets if we are struggling, then tickets for the likes of the Baggies, Sunderland, Palace etc might not be taken in such a frenzy.

Where has this number of 7 last season come from.

Sure the email inferred it was for consistent away support over a number of years.

I'd have thought 7 or more would cover around 2k of our support.

Where has this number of 7 last season come from.

Sure the email inferred it was for consistent away support over a number of years.

I'd have thought 7 or more would cover around 2k of our support.

Ripped straight from the OS:

Only an exclusive group of Season Ticket Holders who attended at least seven league fixtures away from home will be invited to join our new Away Priority Scheme which means:

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/150714-ticket-membership-information-for-201415-1760916.aspx#V75xDryJyVKxcy22.99

Have got some clarification of the scheme details from the Head of Ticketing:

Only 560 supporters met the 7+ game requirements.

If you haven't received an invite but feel like you should then contact the sales centre. People will receive letters if there is no email address on file.

The Scheme does not replace the exisiting priority system - all points that have been attained since the beginning of the 2012/13 seasons onwards will remain and will continue to be used for ticket eligibility for away fixtures.

If you want to sit with other people and pay on separate cards, return all forms together or indicate who they are on the form and the Club will sort it out.

The Club will only accept joint requests if the other supporter also meets the 7+ game criteria.

When a fixture is moved from Saturday 3pm to midweek evening, you can return the ticket and this will not count as one of the 4 returns.

If you return more than 4 tickets and are removed from the Scheme, you will not lose your right to buy a ticket during your eligibility period - you will just have to phone/go to the Sales Centre to get the ticket rather than have it done for you automatically. (You can also opt out of the scheme and this will still apply).

Thanks Chloe.

560 though? I knew they were bad at keeping score but they must have lost a couple of thousand records there. lol

Definitely, I've met the criteria and have received no invite. I'm curious as to how easy it will be to get away tickets for big matches without joining the scheme

Definitely, I've met the criteria and have received no invite. I'm curious as to how easy it will be to get away tickets for big matches without joining the scheme

Well if they reckon there are only 560 people at P1 and P2 level then it's going to be a hell of a scrap between 22,440 other season ticket holders for around 1500-2500 away tickets. lol

Seriously what is wrong with them? My LCFC Direct account clearly shows 14 games and an e-mail address.

Well if they reckon there are only 560 people at P1 and P2 level then it's going to be a hell of a scrap between 22,440 other season ticket holders for around 1500-2500 away tickets. lol

Seriously what is wrong with them? My LCFC Direct account clearly shows 14 games and an e-mail address.

Only 560, their CRM system must be so archaic. If thats the case then how come all the Forest away tickets just went to P1s and P2s???

I didnt receive the invite and neither did my dad and we have both signed up for the scheme. Like you say if you arent on the scheme and they are just going to offer the rest up to 22,000+ STs holders it will be pandemonium. I thought they had done this to try and save themselves stress on ticket sales day as they are notoriously poor at handling high call volumes. I am happy I am on the scheme and if I need to cancel so be it.

Archived