Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Memberships / Away Priority Scheme 2014/15

How does the scheme go about allocating concessions? I'm guessing not many PL clubs offer them but say one or two offered student prices? I'm guessing LCFC's system isn't sophisticated enough and will just deal you an adult for every game?

How does the scheme go about allocating concessions? I'm guessing not many PL clubs offer them but say one or two offered student prices? I'm guessing LCFC's system isn't sophisticated enough and will just deal you an adult for every game?

The form has options for the concession categories offered by LCFC (u22, u18 etc). No option for student but if you write on the form somewhere that you want student tickets they will do it for you, they always have with my pre-orders in the past.

I've been asked to reiterate that if you believe you are eligible, phone the Sales Centre. The Club will not turn away anyone who meets the eligibility criteria.

Do you know how the remaining tickets would be sold, same as last year? Such as 6+, then 3+, then sth, members, general sale?

Because i dont see how someone who has just got a gold membership, could have a higher priority than someone with a STH. I went to 16 aways last year just cant commit to 15 this season, the club have totally messed up.

Do you know how the remaining tickets would be sold, same as last year? Such as 6+, then 3+, then sth, members, general sale?

Because i dont see how someone who has just got a gold membership, could have a higher priority than someone with a STH. I went to 16 aways last year just cant commit to 15 this season, the club have totally messed up.

Yes, this Scheme doesn't replace the existing points system, it just runs alongside it to make things administratively easier for the Club.

I'm not sure what kind of points will be needed for first priority, but bearing in mind that the eligible points are from 2012/13 and 2013/14 you're going to be looking at closer to 15 or 20 then 6 I would imagine. This will get progressively higher too given that points are awarded for each game this season as well.

Yes, this Scheme doesn't replace the existing points system, it just runs alongside it to make things administratively easier for the Club.

I'm not sure what kind of points will be needed for first priority, but bearing in mind that the eligible points are from 2012/13 and 2013/14 you're going to be looking at closer to 15 or 20 then 6 I would imagine. This will get progressively higher too given that points are awarded for each game this season as well.

Ok didnt realise it was the last 2 seasons!

Gold members will only have higher priority on home tickets.

I've emailed the club to ask them to confirm that it's only one ticket per membership and the number of match tickets available per game assuming a maximum away allocation but not expecting a response before Monday.

Leicester Lass, can you shed any light on this?

If you look at your history you'll see we've been awarded 100 points for having a ST the last two years, so is say the priority will start at 100+ for the first aways, why else would they include ST in away priority.

The reason as I've said before must be to honour the STH from the Championship over the 7000 new ones.

Only my thoughts as to why and time will tell in the coming weeks with the first away.

If you look at your history you'll see we've been awarded 100 points for having a ST the last two years, so is say the priority will start at 100+ for the first aways, why else would they include ST in away priority.

The reason as I've said before must be to honour the STH from the Championship over the 7000 new ones.

Only my thoughts as to why and time will tell in the coming weeks with the first away.

True. So I expect something along the lines of (for the likes of Manchester United):

Monday - 115+

Tuesday - 105-114

Wednesday - 100-114

Thursday - 50-99

Friday - Members sale (highly unlikely)

Saturday - General sale (highly unlikely)

And for the likes of Southampton away:

Monday - 105+

Tuesday - 100-104

Wednesday - 50-99

Thursday - Members sale

Friday - General sale (unlikely)

True. So I expect something along the lines of (for the likes of Manchester United):

Monday - 115+

Tuesday - 105-114

Wednesday - 100-114

Thursday - 50-99

Friday - Members sale (highly unlikely)

Saturday - General sale (highly unlikely)

And for the likes of Southampton away:

Monday - 105+

Tuesday - 100-104

Wednesday - 50-99

Thursday - Members sale

Friday - General sale (unlikely)

I know someone that's spoken to someone at the ticket office, and that's how it will work. 

Anyone who has just become a Season Ticket Holder would have immediately gained loyalty points for any away games they went to in the last two seasons (because that's how their system works, it records away game loyalty points but doesn't display them unless, or until, the person is a STH), so they've added the '50 points per season as a STH' aspect to prevent the new STH's from potentially jumping towards the top of the queue.

I'd expect each selling phase to be spread across 2 or 3 days like last year (rather than one day) but I guess that depends on the Premier Leagues ticket selling rules.  If they can only sell 2 weeks in advance of the games then that will shorten the various selling phases.  Also, for games like Man Utd, I'd expect the second selling phase to require more than 105, because the ticket office is likely to be overwhelmed if the requirement is that low (because that's only 5 away games in 2 seasons).

The Away Priority scheme will be capped at 560 because that's the number that the club's system says qualify for it (although I don't believe that number is correct, it should surely be much higher).  Does anyone know if the Away Priority scheme is available to people that met the 7+ away games requirement, but weren't season ticket holders last season?  If so, then the number would definitely be higher than 560.

I know someone that's spoken to someone at the ticket office, and that's how it will work. 

Anyone who has just become a Season Ticket Holder would have immediately gained loyalty points for any away games they went to in the last two seasons (because that's how their system works, it records away game loyalty points but doesn't display them unless, or until, the person is a STH), so they've added the '50 points per season as a STH' aspect to prevent the new STH's from potentially jumping towards the top of the queue.

I'd expect each selling phase to be spread across 2 or 3 days like last year (rather than one day) but I guess that depends on the Premier Leagues ticket selling rules.  If they can only sell 2 weeks in advance of the games then that will shorten the various selling phases.  Also, for games like Man Utd, I'd expect the second selling phase to require more than 105, because the ticket office is likely to be overwhelmed if the requirement is that low (because that's only 5 away games in 2 seasons).

The Away Priority scheme will be capped at 560 because that's the number that the club's system says qualify for it (although I don't believe that number is correct, it should surely be much higher).  Does anyone know if the Away Priority scheme is available to people that met the 7+ away games requirement, but weren't season ticket holders last season?  If so, then the number would definitely be higher than 560.

I fell into this criteria. I wasnt a season ticket holder last season but went to 9 aways and am now on the away priority scheme. I didnt receive an email or letter, just rang up.

So basically, I won't be able to see my team play without paying through the nose next season, despite regularly attending at least 5-6 matchs a season for the past decade plus, just because other people who have never shown the least bit of interest when we were in the lower leagues, have suddenly decided to get season tickets - reducing the memberships to little more than "priority boarding" tags at a hefty price.

I wonder how many "season ticket" seats will be empty by Christmas if it becomes apparent that we are struggling near the bottom? I also wonder how many "season tickets" have been bought with the intention of only going to the Man U, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal matchs?

Not happy. :(

You have my sympathy as I'm in the same boat. I've been to 10+ games a season for several years and unless I manage to get

a £40 membership on Monday ( I'm not paying £75) then my chances of going to games next season are slim.

Why would you buy a season ticket and not go though, the only game I can't make is Man U, I fully intend to go to all of the others.

Because some people are retarded and won't fancy some of the games. I'm not saying it's true and is going to happen but thats the point the poster was trying to make, I believe.

All this priority thing combined with a phone system from the late 70s really p*sses me off. I live in London, I've attend several away games; always bought on the day at the the away turnstiles and I really want to get to some games next season. Very little chance for those us who can't go and buy them in person on Sunday/Monday whenever it is!

All this priority thing combined with a phone system from the late 70s really p*sses me off. I live in London, I've attend several away games; always bought on the day at the the away turnstiles and I really want to get to some games next season. Very little chance for those us who can't go and buy them in person on Sunday/Monday whenever it is!

You can use the internet mate.

Archived