Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Memberships / Away Priority Scheme 2014/15

23,000 season tickets + 6,000 members + what, 3-4000 away fans per game? 

I think in reality the bronze and silver packages offer good value - I would imagine that even bronze members should be able to get tickets for most games when you take into account:

- not all members will go to all games

- not all members will be quick to purchase tickets when they go on sale

Also bear in mind that not all members from last season will automatically want to be a gold member. There will be a lot of people priced out at £75.

After the fans who have been 7 last year (me being one of them) will they then do the normal thing of staggering the ticket sales for people who went 4+, 1+, then members, then STH?

Not that I'm aware of - looks like it's 

1 - Gold

2 - Silver

3 - Bronze

4 - STH

5 - General Sale

23,000 season tickets + 6,000 members + what, 3-4000 away fans per game?

I think in reality the bronze and silver packages offer good value - I would imagine that even bronze members should be able to get tickets for most games when you take into account:

- not all members will go to all games

- not all members will be quick to purchase tickets when they go on sale

Also bear in mind that not all members from last season will automatically want to be a gold member. There will be a lot of people priced out at £75.

Reckon there will only be 4,000 tickets on sale to members. Some of the seating allocation is corporate sales as well as losing a few hundred for segregation.

If I'd gone down that route, I reckon I could have bought season tickets for me and my 12 yr old son for less than £600.

So to ask for £100 just for the right to buy tickets is really taking advantage.

As I didn't bother getting a membership last season (for the first time) I'll also have to see what's left on Sunday :-(

just got through to buy my gold membership, only purchased because we get priority over season ticket holders on home games, most likely will be selling my tickets off anyways, work commitments are balls. :(

the sales center are still pretty shit as per. think we deffo need to upgrade.

Just signed up to the away ticket scheme and was given this information because the OS wasn't 100% clear:

- Only includes premier league away games and not cup away games

- Only one payment card can be used for additional clients (so if you want to sit together only one card can be used for payment)

- Can be cancelled at any time

Also if you don't sign up to the scheme at the moment they don't know how priority will work for away games.

There is but I've been trying for an hour. Nobody answers then it drops out after 15 minutes or so

Pain in the arse

Note to people ringing from overseas...ring the old 0844 number NOT the new 0344 number.

It's taken me an hour and a half to figures this out...

Just signed up to the away ticket scheme and was given this information because the OS wasn't 100% clear:

- Only includes premier league away games and not cup away games

- Only one payment card can be used for additional clients (so if you want to sit together only one card can be used for payment)

- Can be cancelled at any time

Also if you don't sign up to the scheme at the moment they don't know how priority will work for away games.

this club is shite at sorting anything out the season is only 4 weeks away

can you post  the overseas number for me - cheers

0844 815 5000 

Sit through the message saying it's the old number, stay on the line and hit number 1 when the menu selection comes u

You'll need to have been a member last season to get one though, otherwise hope there's some left on Monday when they go on general sale

0844 815 5000 

Sit through the message saying it's the old number, stay on the line and hit number 1 when the menu selection comes u

You'll need to have been a member last season to get one though, otherwise hope there's some left on Monday when they go on general sale

thanks

Archived