Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Which sport are you made for?

Never really had a go at squash but I would enjoy it, I like the sort of sports wher eyou run about shitloads without even knowing

Trust me, you'll know about it.

If you're good at squash, really good, you actually don't do a lot or running. If your positioning and technique are good you can dominate the centre of the court, barely move, and make the other guy move either side of you as much as possible until you tire.

When you're a novice, though, it's ridiculous. It feels a bit like playing three or four a side on a six a side pitch. Bursts of extremely high intensity cardio. Hurts a lot more than badminton!

Oh great. I'm bit of a girlie. Knew I should not have  done it.

Netball

As with basketball, height is a big deal in netball - the taller the better. The two Cs - co-ordination and communication - are also considered to be very important

My other close matches were cycling and swimming. I have rarely ridden a bike and I cannot swim.

Fvcking Netball. That's the lowest of the low. The BBC has basically just called me a shirt-lifter. I demand an inquest.

Having said that I did used to enjoy basketball, and I got badminton at 2nd choice which is about the only sport I play these days

Same here as netball. Trying to tell myself that the only reason I got netball is because I'm tall...

Table Tennis followed by Badminton then Wrestling.

Who the **** over the age of 12 wrestles?!!

And why is it similar to TT and badminton?

Archived