Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Which sport are you made for?

Squash? Pffft! Is that some snide joke directed at the fact I put, "I'm overweight"? :dry:

Thought you had to be fit to play squash, I was expecting something like tiddlywinks and got netball. TBh even though I was rubbish at all the sport at our school (running gym, field football) I could just about manage basketball. If I stood at the right distance I could score a basket but I had to remain within sight of it. No running.

Table Tennis followed by Badminton then Wrestling.

Who the **** over the age of 12 wrestles?!!

The current Mrs Steven and I often wrestle. :ph34r:

Do you get tax credits or a benefit payment if you can't swim?

That's the govt's new cost cutting method - swimming tests for all, preferable if no previous swimming lessons.

Gets rid of the undesirables.

That's the govt's new cost cutting method - swimming tests for all, preferable if no previous swimming lessons.

Gets rid of the undesirables.

Good idea. I can think of at least two that would be the first on the list and if they tried to cheat by swimming I would have their legs tied together but that's a whole new can of worms. :D

• 5 months later...

Table tennis for me, my only professional game was against a German lad at the hotel we were staying at when I went on holiday about 12 years ago. I let the country, my parents and myself down by getting absolutely annihilated. If only it was you Scouse, GB may have come out of it with their head held high.

Archived