Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

The Match of the Day thread.

They showed the Vardy penalty incident and it def wasn't a pen. Vardy did his usual over acting and the ref never going to give a pen for that.

They didn't talk about it the pundits i mean, i thought they look at key incidents in the game at talk about them, i thought it wasn't when i first saw it but changed my mind after a replay

Savage made a good point to be fair, Pearson can set them up however he likes, but there's nothing he can do about that. 

9 Leicester players in the box and not one of them saw Frank Lampard, unreal. 

Fair point. Lampard was a fair bet for first goal scorer. Shame our defense didn't get that.

savage does make a good point about a defensive midfielder dropping into the backline. I think this is where we have been lacking recently and wouldn't mind putting Hammond in there with Cambiasso and King ahead of him. But then we are likely to be less creative, however for me I would sacrifice this to be solid at the back. It's not like the Championship where we can outscore most teams, it's completely the other way round

Well, that was a massively one sided view of the game. Great job Beeb, don't even think they showed Vardy's chance when he got in round the back in the first half, but did make time for the tame shot by Nasri straight at Hamer.

The BBC situated in Manchester/Salford in "favouring the Manchester clubs" shocker.

Archived