Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

The Match of the Day thread.

I like Danny Murphy. Always speaks a lot of sense. And I found them very complimentary last night.

We are certainly back in the big time.

He's also played against us in the last two years, so will know personally about a lot of the players we have. Plus he's mates with Konch so probably gets some insight to the club.

I like Danny Murphy. Always speaks a lot of sense. And I found them very complimentary last night.

We are certainly back in the big time.

Yeah just gives good insight and doesn't seem to be deliberately controversial to make a name for himself like some other pundits

You are wrong before the programme started they advertised Man City v Chelsea would be the first game.

Running order is dictated after the day's games have been played, they might have advertised the Chelsea game as the main event (which on paper, before Sunday - it clearly was) to get viewers interested, but that doesn't mean it was concrete it was going to be on first.

You are wrong.

• 2 months later...

Well, that was a massively one sided view of the game. Great job Beeb, don't even think they showed Vardy's chance when he got in round the back in the first half, but did make time for the tame shot by Nasri straight at Hamer.

They shown it but not the penalty incident?

Archived