Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

The Match of the Day thread.

lol

No, that was right... And yet they never really looked like taking another one of them. I thought we looked the more likely to score.

Shows how the shots stats can be misleading.

Also almost makes me feel guilty for messaging people on FIFA online and calling them a lucky, cheating willy puller when they beat me despite having hardly any shots or possession compared to me.

lol

No, that was right... And yet they never really looked like taking another one of them. I thought we looked the more likely to score.

Yes really can but then you'll get clueless pundits saying we were dominated by Arsenal but they were just wasteful which simply isn't true. Very proud of our boys again today.

lol

much like the everton second half the stats would say we were on the backfoot but arsenal had lots of the ball without really looking like scoring whereas we played on the break but looked like scoring nearly every time we got the ball. 

let these "bigger" teams pass it from side to side for 80 minutes, as long as we get it back and start running at them with mahrez, vardy, schlupp et al. 

also can you watch motd2 on catch up? only just got in from the game forgot to bloody record it. 

If that's a non-event maybe it's ok for Knockaert to punch people as well.

lol You were calling people pussies in the Knocky thread for blowing it all out of proportion.

Moore was being a **** by stopping him from playing the ball, the keeper kicked him off him. These are full grown ****ing athletes not 4 year old kids. 

Anybody else find the match stats astonishing? Arsenal had 24 attempts on goal..... did I fall asleep during the game?

It does seem quite high. Wes morgan and liam moore charged a **** load down. They didnt have many clear cut chances, as wenger alluded to in his post match.

much like the everton second half the stats would say we were on the backfoot but arsenal had lots of the ball without really looking like scoring whereas we played on the break but looked like scoring nearly every time we got the ball. 

let these "bigger" teams pass it from side to side for 80 minutes, as long as we get it back and start running at them with mahrez, vardy, schlupp et al. 

also can you watch motd2 on catch up? only just got in from the game forgot to bloody record it. 

I think for the rights BBC have, they can't make it available straight away - usually comes up 2 days after I think

MOTD comes on after midnight tonight. No idea about MOTD2, presumably midnight the day after?

• 2 weeks later...

Jermaine Jenas is surprisingly not terrible, isn't he?

He was on motd2 extra today as well & talked sense, spoke of personal experience within prem/England squads & was honest if not hugely controversial.

No complaints from me if he is used more this season. Unless he slags us off in which case I'll hate him forever!

Archived