Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Riot Van

Dame N'Doye

No games played yet. I was not saying they were awful sides and Senegal will win easily but the top 2 qualify as well as the best 3rd positioned team out of any of the groups. So like i said i'd be surprised if Senegal don't qualify

Ah right, I wasn't aware 3rd place could still qualify. My bad.

I dont know who I'd prefer, N'Doye or McGoldrick, mcgoldricks record is okay, but so it n'doyes, n'doye is a few years older but would probably cost a little less and does sound more exciting, BUT afcon could see him gone fir a while, and the language barrier, its a tough choice for np but il back whatever we decide

I dont know who I'd prefer, N'Doye or McGoldrick, mcgoldricks record is okay, but so it n'doyes, n'doye is a few years older but would probably cost a little less and does sound more exciting, BUT afcon could see him gone fir a while, and the language barrier, its a tough choice for np but il back whatever we decide

N'Doye speaks English.

No insider knowledge at all, but do think that he, rather than McGoldrick, might be 'the one'...So generally unknown that it would be a typical Walsh/Pearson move........................Still convinced though that Sala's not totally out of the question !

Who is this Sala chap?

No insider knowledge at all, but do think that he, rather than McGoldrick, might be 'the one'...So generally unknown that it would be a typical Walsh/Pearson move........................Still convinced though that Sala's not totally out of the question !

Moscow is a long way from here. Going to struggle to get a medical done unless a fee has already been agreed and he is able to get to leicester by evening. Would expect to see some stuff on twitter by the morning if this is going to complete by 11pm tomorrow

Archived