Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfem

How many loyalty points per game?

Apologies for this if it has been said before but I cannot find anything via the search.  I am confused with the away priority points.  How many points do you get per game?  Did the points accumulated come from last season or is it other seasons added?

I ask this because I went to 8 away games last season (do not live in the country before anyone gets on the bandwagon of commitment etc!).  This season I have an ST and they gave me 50 for that plus 8 points from last season.  Plus 2 more now for Chelsea and Stoke.  What I cannot understand is how people have accrued 100 plus if it is just 1 point per away game.  

You get 50 for a ST last season and 50 for this season. It would seem you're lucky to have had your 8 points from last season added as they don't seem to be that consistent in the interpretation of point's/ST last year.

But they've never been consistent with the interpretation of their own rules

I was pleasantly surprised to see they kept the points from 12/13 rolling on.

Put me up to 137

The fact that all games seem to start on 115 points shows very few indeed have over 120, if I'd known this before hand I probably wouldn't have signed up to the away scheme as you can get away tickets for all the games you want to without it.

Still I shall do all 19 this season now.

• 5 months later...

Any idea what will happen next season? Will the 13/14 ST points get replaced by 15/16? 

Eg a ST holder for 13/14 and 14/15 with no aways stands at 100 presently.. should he renew does he stay at 100 or move to 150?

If the 50 get added I think it's a bit crap personally. Means someone who didnt have a 13/14 ST will never be able to catch up despite potentially going to a large number of aways.

Any light to be shed would be appreciated. 

Depends.

I imagine you get double points for singing "one Nigel Pearson" at away grounds......... triple points for giving someone a slap for not singing "one Nigel Pearson" ....and you get a bonus 1 million points for putting on a Pearson face mask, white trainers and being able to strangle someone, and yell "fvck off and die" at the same time.

on the good side, you wont have any trouble getting tickets for the awayers in the championship.

:P;)

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea what will happen next season? Will the 13/14 ST points get replaced by 15/16?

Eg a ST holder for 13/14 and 14/15 with no aways stands at 100 presently.. should he renew does he stay at 100 or move to 150?

If the 50 get added I think it's a bit crap personally. Means someone who didnt have a 13/14 ST will never be able to catch up despite potentially going to a large number of aways.

Any light to be shed would be appreciated.

I think the most points you can have for just having a season ticket is 100 points so only the current season and previous season count.

I think the most points you can have for just having a season ticket is 100 points so only the current season and previous season count.

Where have you seen this then?

The truth is no one knows what will happen next season regarding points, the club haven't said and it has changed once or twice in reason seasons as well.

Whether or not STH get another 50 at the start of next season we won't know until then.

Find it so weird how some people seem to get a kick out of the idea of us going down.

You referring to me Harry? I don't get a kick out of it at all I'm just being realistic.

Ok I'll change it for you. IF a miracle does happen and we do end up going down the op won't struggle to get tickets for away games next season.

You referring to me Harry? I don't get a kick out of it at all I'm just being realistic.

Ok I'll change it for you. IF a miracle does happen and we do end up going down the op won't struggle to get tickets for away games next season.

Personally I think you have to look at it from a neutrals point of view, we've won 4 all season, are rock bottom and a few wins from safety.

The neutral would say we are relegated.

That's being realistic so you have a right to say we are playing championship football next season.

Another way to view it is ask him, (can't remember his name but doesn't matter,) to put money on us staying up and I'm not talking a fiver, I mean real money, a monkey or more. Then see how many think we will survive.

Me, I'm on the fence still but falling off it remarkably fast. ;)

Personally I think you have to look at it from a neutrals point of view, we've won 4 all season, are rock bottom and a few wins from safety.

The neutral would say we are relegated.

That's being realistic so you have a right to say we are playing championship football next season.

Another way to view it is ask him, (can't remember his name but doesn't matter,) to put money on us staying up and I'm not talking a fiver, I mean real money, a monkey or more. Then see how many think we will survive.

Me, I'm on the fence still but falling off it remarkably fast. ;)

Even watching us home & away every week like I do I can't see us staying up. The effort can't be faulted but it's just that we are not good enough unfortunately.

Think it was Col who put £100 on us to stay up the other day. Personally I wouldn't even waste £10 on us staying up and would probably have more luck buying 5 lucky dips lol

Where have you seen this then?

The truth is no one knows what will happen next season regarding points, the club haven't said and it has changed once or twice in reason seasons as well.

Whether or not STH get another 50 at the start of next season we won't know until then.

Just presuming that is the case as I've not got 50 points from 13/12 season or any before that just 50 for 13/14 and 50 this season.

But by that logic how far do you go back.

The club have already gone from one to two this year so you could've said the same thing to them then. I don't see how doing one extra season would create a problem.

I think they ought to do more personally. Judging people over the long term is a better way of assessing how committed they are.

The club have already gone from one to two this year so you could've said the same thing to them then. I don't see how doing one extra season would create a problem.

I think they ought to do more personally. Judging people over the long term is a better way of assessing how committed they are.

So being alive longer counts yes?

Oh I've had a season ticket for 60 years.

Yeah great I'm 18. I've not because I'm not 78.

The club really can not win.

So being alive longer counts yes?

Oh I've had a season ticket for 60 years.

Yeah great I'm 18. I've not because I'm not 78.

The club really can not win.

I haven't put a number on it yet. I only stated that I think two seasons is too few.

I agree that setting it too high would be a bad thing. There has to be a balance between judging people over a decent amount of time (and therefore ironing out any 'spikes' in someone's attendance) and not cutting off the younger fans. Since you ask, I think 4-6 seasons would meet both objectives well enough.

I haven't put a number on it yet. I only stated that I think two seasons is too few.

I agree that setting it too high would be a bad thing. There has to be a balance between judging people over a decent amount of time (and therefore ironing out any 'spikes' in someone's attendance) and not cutting off the younger fans. Since you ask, I think 4-6 seasons would meet both objectives well enough.

But of say the last 6 seasons that would include a l1 title, 2 shots at play offs a championship side and premier league football.

What about the 6 years of Shit i watched before that. They should count double.

Archived