Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Rotherham & other City/Town child abuse scandals

• 3 weeks later...

Ten men charged over Rochdale child abuse claims

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-31695832

bet they are all white none muslims.....

Looking forward to a much greater condemnation of these actual proven child rapists than we're seeing for Adam Johnson on the forum this evening.

Wonder if the virgin Fiffi will have anything to say.

forget it mate..he ain't signing for us..

Looking forward to a much greater condemnation of these actual proven child rapists than we're seeing for Adam Johnson on the forum this evening.

I wouldnt hold your breath if I were you.....

Edited by I am Rod Hull

There was more condemnation of Ken doing the dirty on Matt P, when he took white see off him

It's being discussed in the premier league thread in the city forum as well. Lots of condemnation in there.

We need names and faces of the effective culprits, so we can start a condemnation on here, as well.

Condemnation is the new understanding, outrages are the new protests.

We need names and faces of the effective culprits, so we can start a condemnation on here, as well.

Condemnation is the new understanding, outrages are the new protests.

I condemn you for asking for just names and faces we need made up wild accusations aswel

I thought they might Asian's from Mongolia, Vietnam, Uzbek and Burma

I don't care... at this moment in time we need an hysterical lynching mob... Im happy so supply the rope...its the British way.. the facts are just a side issue..

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/delhi-bus-rapist-blames-dead-victim-for-attack-because-girls-are-responsible-for-rape/ar-BBi8EL7?ocid=OIE9HP

you could not make this up...

Edited by johnny the fox

Guest MattP

A good read from Alison Pearson here from nearly 18 months ago, how right she was and the problems she brings up regarding schooling are the causes of this, yet we still allow it to happen.

The first paragraph shows exactly how obscene the comparison of these cases and the three girld to join ISIS was, this wasn't grooming at all, it was pure abuse.

They shouldn't even be given the dignity of being called 'grooming gangs'.

Rochdale, Rotherham, Derby, Oxford. The towns change, but the pattern is always the same. Gangs of men, mainly of Pakistani Muslim heritage, lure white girls as young as 10 with gifts and displays of affection. Next, the girl is raped as a way of “breaking her in”. Once the child’s spirit is subdued, and her mind fogged with drugs, she is sold for sex to multiple men at £200 a time. If the girl tries to break away, a gang member might threaten to behead her or firebomb her home. Mohammed Karrar, who was found guilty in the Oxford sex-grooming case this week, took a scalding hairpin and branded one girl so she would know she was his property. Later, the gang gave the same girl a DIY abortion. She was 12 years old. And this, all this, is happening in Britain now.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10060570/Oxford-grooming-gang-We-will-regret-ignoring-Asian-thugs-who-target-white-girls.html

With the number of arrests that have happened over the last few weeks it's hard to believe any major British city hasn't had this going on.

Edited by MattP

A good read from Alison Pearson here from nearly 18 months ago, how right she was and the problems she brings up regarding schooling are the causes of this, yet we still allow it to happen.

The first paragraph shows exactly how obscene the comparison of these cases and the three girld to join ISIS was, this wasn't grooming at all, it was pure abuse.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10060570/Oxford-grooming-gang-We-will-regret-ignoring-Asian-thugs-who-target-white-girls.html

With the number of arrests that have happened over the last few weeks it's hard to believe any major British city hasn't had this going on.

It seems every city with a large Pakistani population , I'm hearing Peterborough is potentially th next huge story

hard to defeat and stop when it's considered acceptable by many in the Community

It seems every city with a large Pakistani population , I'm hearing Peterborough is potentially th next huge story

hard to defeat and stop when it's considered acceptable by many in the Community

I'm so glad the media are not using the word 'Asian' to describe the culprits, and describing them for what they are 'Pakistanis'

Jersey has struggled with child abuse too. Their Health Minister tried to bring the issue out, he was sacked and put in jail for not having his car taxed or something.

Basically, they did everything possible to bring this guy down to stop him exposing the issue.

The Chief of Police then tried to investigate and he got suspended. The government will do anything they can to try and stop the issue coming to the fore.

Google Stuart Syvret. He is the poor chap who has lost everything and been jailed twice as they try and quieten him down. It really is scandalous over there, but as it has its own government it's being kept out of the limelight.

Fascinating how Stuart carries on fighting for justice for the abused, but there are too many wanting it to be kept quiet and so it is getting kept quiet.

Jimmy Saville used to visit the Island, even though the government wanted to keep this quiet and Ted Heath used to travel there too in his yacht.

Stuart Syvret has some balls carrying on trying to expose it. I have been following his case for several years, way before the UK child abuse scandal came out in the papers.

Interesting too that the press over there won't publish anything about it either. They daren't go against the government and so they report little or nothing. They have been given the facts and evidence on so many occasions but won't do anything.

Jersey is lovely, but the goings on over there are pretty horrific.

Edited by Rob1742

A good article (and I don't usually like this Pearson). The "grooming" is relevant, though - it acts like an initial pathway luring vulnerable girls in....who are then subject to appalling abuse.

I note that the Oxford gang were overwhelmingly of Pakistani origin yet again. There really needs to be some proper research - and urgent action - focused on this. Justified criticisms are made of the misogyny at the heart of some interpretations of Islam, but most of this abuse seems to come very specifically from blokes of Pakistani origin - something fairly widespread, at least in part of that society. Why is that? I know that other groups can be guilty (the horrendous case of the woman raped to death on the Indian bus is back in the news; and abuse goes on in every community)....but there does seem to be a very particular problem with gangs of mainly Pakistani origin.

Segregated education exacerbates the problem, rather than creating it, I reckon. These blokes may well have been encouraged in their misogynistic attitudes at segregated faith schools, but those attitudes almost certainly existed within the home / community as well. It would be interesting to know how many of the perpetrators attended faith schools. I wouldn't be surprised if many went to mixed schools and picked up their bad attitudes in the home/community.

The word "multiculturalism" gets thrown around a lot. Multiculturalism alone brings the danger of segregation and unhealthy attitudes towards other groups; but that doesn't require complete integration. Multiculturalism plus "inter-culturalism" can work: i.e. mixed schools (not faith schools), mixed communities, broad education, mixed social events etc. There should be no problem with people of Pakistani Muslim origin going to mosques and spending their time at Pakistani community events, provided that their kids get a broad education inculcating understanding and respect for others, including poor white women. The same applied to Irish immigrants who wanted to spend their time at the catholic church or drinking Guinness in Irish bars and singing Irish songs in the past. Multiculturalism v. Integration isn't a black-and-white issue; the two can co-exist. 

There's certainly been a problem with anti-racism (or fear of being seen as racist) getting a higher priority than the personal safety of young people. Its overwhelmingly girls who have suffered, mainly girls from a disadvantaged white background (or "chavs" as some would call them in a different context). That was completely wrong and unforgivable.

On a side note, interesting to see that the social services department that allowed the Oxford outrage to happen belonged to Tory-run Oxfordshire County Council. I don't mean that as a cheap, party political point. The Labour council was guilty in Rotherham and elsewhere (Derby? Bradford?), and the Lib Dems in Rochdale. As most cities with large Pakistani populations are run by Labour councils, it's likely to be Labour that has allowed this to happen more often than the rest. But the fact that Tory and Lib Dem councils took no action shows that it was a wider political culture, not just the culture of one political party.

• Like 4

I'm so glad the media are not using the word 'Asian' to describe the culprits, and describing them for what they are 'Pakistanis'

I thought about it , but they are only Asian by region and this is it seems a very huge cultural problem for one specific nationality

It's something I'd like to see the representatives of the wider Pakistani communities and religions speak out against

Like the Roman catholic priests these crimes only flourish because deviant bastards are not checked on enough maybe because of fears of political correctness gone Mad but also because police and social service gave up on these children and that's equally a crime

This reflects bad on everyone really

Jersey has struggled with child abuse too. Their Health Minister tried to bring the issue out, he was sacked and put in jail for not having his car taxed or something.

Basically, they did everything possible to bring this guy down to stop him exposing the issue.

The Chief of Police then tried to investigate and he got suspended. The government will do anything they can to try and stop the issue coming to the fore.

Google Stuart Syvret. He is the poor chap who has lost everything and been jailed twice as they try and quieten him down. It really is scandalous over there, but as it has its own government it's being kept out of the limelight.

Fascinating how Stuart carries on fighting for justice for the abused, but there are too many wanting it to be kept quiet and so it is getting kept quiet.

Jimmy Saville used to visit the Island, even though the government wanted to keep this quiet and Ted Heath used to travel there too in his yacht.

Stuart Syvret has some balls carrying on trying to expose it. I have been following his case for several years, way before the UK child abuse scandal came out in the papers.

Interesting too that the press over there won't publish anything about it either. They daren't go against the government and so they report little or nothing. They have been given the facts and evidence on so many occasions but won't do anything.

Jersey is lovely, but the goings on over there are pretty horrific.

We go there every other year rob , last summer I was in a pub (where else) got talking to a local (of Scottish origin ..so many of them !!) , I mentoned this case to him and he basically said the whole thing was made up by the mainland media and the scum children that were 'imported' to the island told a lot of lies for compensation

I shook my head and left I couldn't be arse to challenge his madness , but I'm of the opinion many on the island thought the same as old Bertie