Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Stoke City Pre Match

Stoke are a very good side, but not anywhere near as good as Chelsea, so I see this as the most testing challenge so far. From this single game, we could learn an awful lot about ourselves. It will be a yardstick for us .

Come on City!

They beat Chelsea and Man U at home last season 

And? does beating a team once make you better than them? Stoke just beat Man city by your rational they should be playing champions league football next season

It's you that's belittling them mate, I'm just giving some balance to your logic that because we drew against top 6 teams stoke must then be a pushover!    

I hereby renounce thee most honourable The Dude of thine appellation.

Henceforth I dub thee Lamby-on-Trent.

lol  lol  lol

We all knew Stoke fans weren't footballs equivalent of MENSA, but this chap seems like he'd need inflatable armbands if he went into the shower.

Don`t think I`ve ever seen a more delusional bunch of fans in my life. As for Stoke playing hoofball, set pieces and being slow at the back- un-educated as well. I know Leicester have been away but didn't realise how long.

So Arsenal continually slip up at the Brit, Chelsea and Man U lost there last season but what is let's be honest a bunch of Championship players are going to go there and win by 3 in some cases.!!!!! A draw would be a real poor result by Stoke's standard.

If we're being honest, not a single Leicester player would come near Stoke's starting 11. They took apart teams with far more quality than Leicester at the Brit last season and beat the best on their home turf last game. If Stoke get going they will eat Leicester and your best hope is all out defence. De Laat, Nugent....come on. Should be 3-0 Stoke, a draw two easy points dropped. Leicester should be looking to survive at best. Sorry if the truth hurts. Oh yes you drew with Arsenal I forgot :-)

As for Huth, above.....he hasn't played a league game since Xmas and love the comment re Walters being our best player.

An honest assessment of this post, on the one hand you make some valid points, on the other hand you sound like a right cvnt.

Come back on Sunday, after you've seen us play and try again but don't be such a cvnt about it. We are leicester fans and we are the same mix of delusional optimists and suicidal pessimists, informed and ignorant, that you will find amongst any bunch of fans.

Come back after the game and as long as you drop the act you will find us mostly welcoming and friendly.

Archived