Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Stoke City Pre Match

Don`t think I`ve ever seen a more delusional bunch of fans in my life. As for Stoke playing hoofball, set pieces and being slow at the back- un-educated as well. I know Leicester have been away but didn't realise how long.

So Arsenal continually slip up at the Brit, Chelsea and Man U lost there last season but what is let's be honest a bunch of Championship players are going to go there and win by 3 in some cases.!!!!! A draw would be a real poor result by Stoke's standard.

If we're being honest, not a single Leicester player would come near Stoke's starting 11. They took apart teams with far more quality than Leicester at the Brit last season and beat the best on their home turf last game. If Stoke get going they will eat Leicester and your best hope is all out defence. De Laat, Nugent....come on. Should be 3-0 Stoke, a draw two easy points dropped. Leicester should be looking to survive at best. Sorry if the truth hurts. Oh yes you drew with Arsenal I forgot :-)

As for Huth, above.....he hasn't played a league game since Xmas and love the comment re Walters being our best player.

Is it me finding it dead funny how you bang on about your home form then your terrible away from home, yes you beat man city but every team normally gets that one shock result

Where did I say we would finish 9th or above again? Quote me. As for for perverted fantasies whatever does it for you.

Bottom line is Stoke are an established Prem team and Leicester a bunch of journeymen lower league players who will be lucky to stay up. I noticed a few other sites having a good laugh at you deluded bunch on here which makes it funnier.

Enjoy your cup final on Saturday and enjoy the season. Peterboro will be waiting for your return no doubt.

We won our cup final last season against Derby. Get with the times, man.

We don't ' bang on about' our home form, record speaks for itself and we have won 3 out of our 5 last Prem away games. You won't win that all season. Sorry if the truth hurts. Enjoy your moment in the sun and don't cry like Banshees like you did when we put you back where you belong last time.

Where did I say we would finish 9th or above again? Quote me. As for for perverted fantasies whatever does it for you.

Bottom line is Stoke are an established Prem team and Leicester a bunch of journeymen lower league players who will be lucky to stay up. I noticed a few other sites having a good laugh at you deluded bunch on here which makes it funnier.

Enjoy your cup final on Saturday and enjoy the season. Peterboro will be waiting for your return no doubt.

You're a lovely little thing arnt you?

Didnt realise stoke consider this tie a cup final??...best of luck x

We don't ' bang on about' our home form, record speaks for itself and we have won 3 out of our 5 last Prem away games. You won't win that all season. Sorry if the truth hurts. Enjoy your moment in the sun and don't cry like Banshees like you did when we put you back where you belong last time.

When was that? :unsure:

You don't play us anywhere near the end of the season you disabled?

How the fvck can a division where we've spent one season in 131 seasons be 'where we belong?'

How do your windows taste?

But in all fairness I reckon stoke beating man city has done us more favours than them as they'll go into the game with the "we've had one good result look at us" attitude

Could be right. Let's hope, but at the end of the day it's a team managed by Sparky. How difficult can it be?

A small club that has punched above its weight for a few seasons is all Stoke are. 

They're a very good side and a draw would be a creditable result for sure, the playing staff they have are class and the club is clearly well run for such an unfashionable outfit, but the small time mentality that can only come with growing 10,000 fans overnight with promotion really pervades the Stoke City fanbase. Their first top half finish is something to be celebrated I suppose, and I'm sure the commemorative DVD of a smash-and-grab at Man City will take the dole money of many a loyal (well, since 2008 at least) Stokie.

Once they go down, as many small clubs elevated to the Premier League do, the Britannia will reverberate to the sound of the 15,000 or so hardy souls that remain. 

Archived