Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Bakayogo

Feel bad for the guy as his big move hasn't worked out.

Think he will be loaned out for the season and then released at the end of the year. If we could do a loan till January and then get a small fee for him that would be even better but that's probably wishful thinking.

• 2 weeks later...

Poor bastard lol

Where's the funny side of someone being injured, even if it was light hearted.

Granted he's not good enough for us but this was his chance to gain fitness, go out on loan and prove that he is still a good enough football to possibly play in the Championship and get a contract elsewhere.

Plus if he went out on loan the more chance we have of selling him.

Granted he's not good enough for us but this was his chance to gain fitness, go out on loan and prove that he is still a good enough football to possibly play in the Championship and get a contract elsewhere.

How can you say he was never any good for us when he hardly had the chance to prove himself and show what he's capable of?

Injury woes are a tough pill to swallow, so don't relish in it.

How can you say he was never any good for us when he hardly had the chance to prove himself and show what he's capable of?

Injury woes are a tough pill to swallow, so don't relish in it.

If I remember rightly he was completely out of his depth against Derby in the League Cup, I appreciate it was only one game but it was embarrassing to the extent that we had to take him off at half time. He's not going to cut in the Premier League I pretty much promise you that. Not that it makes any difference if his knee keeps going he's probably going he'll have to call it a day.

Relax lol

I do feel sorry for him. Everytime he recovers from injury and try's getting back to match fitness, he still ends up back on the physio table.

If I remember rightly he was completely out of his depth against Derby in the League Cup, I appreciate it was only one game but it was embarrassing to the extent that we had to take him off at half time. He's not going to cut in the Premier League I pretty much promise you that. Not that it makes any difference if his knee keeps going he's probably going he'll have to call it a day.

Nobody says he's destined or obliged to feature in the Premier League for us, there's plenty of other opportunities to play in a Leicester shirt in between.

I just find it sad that some people are jumping to conclusions so quickly. He's clearly a talented footballer with a lot of promise despite his age, whose recent career has been marred by injuries.

Just one of those tragic cases, I guess.

Nothing like the Kennedy signing

What?

Noting like the Kennedy signing? A fullback who's clearly not good enough for the team so gets no/limited time on the pitch? There might be differences but the two aren't that far are they.

Here's a signing that's nothing like Kennedy: Konchesky. Miles apart.

Can't imagine as a professional sportsman there is anything much worse than spending ages working hard coming back from a serious injury, just to be struck down by an equally bad or worse one as soon as you've clawed your way back to something close to full fitness. I hope it isn't that bad and if it is he can come back again.

Poor sod seems like a nice bloke as well must be a reason he's still here as I reckon we could of released him at the end of last season so there must be something pearson and the staff see in him.

He's still in contract, absolutely no doubt that he'll be released as soon as it's up.

Really strange signing this one, have to wonder if it was a favour to a agent or something....

He's still in contract, absolutely no doubt that he'll be released as soon as it's up.

Really strange signing this one, have to wonder if it was a favour to a agent or something....

I'd imagine at the time he was signed as possible competition/cover to Konchesky. He had just had a great season for League 1 Tranmere and I think he was in the team of the season in that league too.

Obviously Schlupp started to turn in to the left back option we all hoped for and that along with Zoom's injury led to the situation he finds himself in today.

122 appearances over four years for Tranmere shows just how reliable he used to be, so no favours in this signing, just a terrible turn of events for the poor guy.

Archived