Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Anthony Knockaert

If he has a bad game he's shit and has been forever. If he has a brilliant game he's the best player we've ever had. That's how it works

He hardly ever has a bad game though. I know he supposedly did at Stoke, but how often does he play genuinely poorly? He's always a threat, he's the best dribbler of a ball I've seen at Leicester and his vision is terrific. For the amount we paid it's one of the best deals we'll make.

We'll be the top 6 side he plays for.

Knew someone would say this :D

I dont see Knocky as a Championship level player, nor do I see him a premier league one (yet). He's a tweener. He'll get his chance.

Hahaha what a load of absolute bollocks. He was clearly too good for the championship. Weren't you the one moaning that our defence was 'so championship standard' about a month ago.

He hardly ever has a bad game though. I know he supposedly did at Stoke, but how often does he play genuinely poorly? He's always a threat, he's the best dribbler of a ball I've seen at Leicester and his vision is terrific. For the amount we paid it's one of the best deals we'll make.

Knew someone would say this :D

He was poor against Stoke, got little space and didn't look like doing anything. A player as slight as him will always have a hard time against Stoke.

Hahaha what a load of absolute bollocks. He was clearly too good for the championship. Weren't you the one moaning that our defence was 'so championship standard' about a month ago.

Calm down String. That's why I said I don't see him as a championship level player. 

Yeah it was me, and a lot of other people. I have since said I was wrong. People can be wrong sometimes you know, like when you killed Wallacespoiler

Calm down String. That's why I said I don't see him as a championship level player.

Yeah it was me, and a lot of other people. I have since said I was wrong. People can be wrong sometimes you know, like when you killed Wallace. spoiler

It has just took me about 10 minutes to figure what me killing wallace referred to

We are now premier league, players are part of a squad and have to accept that. 

I love knocky and think he can do a job for us, I have no idea (obviously) about what hes thinking, but you can either be a squad member in the prem.. or a playa in the Champ, they have to decide.

Maybe a short loan deal with option of recall will do him good to get the match sharpness back.

Can't see him getting in ahead of Vardy/Nugent/Mahrez and maybe even Albrighton at the minute.

He had his chance against Everton and looked short if the mark, didn't take his chance in league cup either.

He is an excellent championship player but needs abit more development to make it into premier league IMO

I think this would be a strange time to let him go on loan.

We've got a run of fixtures coming up against sides who are likely to set up deeper against us, particularly having seen the damage Vardy's pace can do behind, and Knockaert would be a really useful player to have in the squad for games like that.

Maybe a short loan deal with option of recall will do him good to get the match sharpness back.

Can't see him getting in ahead of Vardy/Nugent/Mahrez and maybe even Albrighton at the minute.

He had his chance against Everton and looked short if the mark, didn't take his chance in league cup either.

He is an excellent championship player but needs abit more development to make it into premier league IMO

I dont think he's quick enough or skilful enough for the Prem.

Adel Taarabt springs to mind.

Quality in the Championship but not a Premiership player, though I do love the kid! He has a great attitude.

Quality in the Championship but not a Premiership player, though I do love the kid! He has a great attitude.

well he has never been a winger, he's a no 10 and has more than enough pace if played there, he will struggle for it on the wing though

Agree, think his defensive work needs abit of work too, Everton are strong down their left but made it harder work for RDL

He's attitude is fantastic and it is great to see a player love the club so much, hopefully abit of development training and maybe a short loan will see a improved Knocky who can step up to Prem

well he has never been a winger, he's a no 10 and has more than enough pace if played there, he will struggle for it on the wing though

Yes he has enough pace to play as a number 10 but I don't think his tactical awareness is good enough there and he will get bundled off the ball too easy. In my opinion anyway.

Yes he has enough pace to play as a number 10 but I don't think his tactical awareness is good enough there and he will get bundled off the ball too easy. In my opinion anyway.

I think he is smarter and stronger then people think but NP seems to prefer Nugent in that role

If on loan, then 1-2 months max. He can fit into this team, especially if Nugent gets a knock, or a different game plan is needed.

I would just say, stick in there anthony your time will come, your worth your place in the PL, andvwill have an important roll

to play at Leicester.

If he plays how we need him to play he will be in the team. It is really down to him. Once in the team he will be difficult to shift.We have played the first 5 games and tactically there was no room for him but when we need inventiveness to break down a defence

he will get a game. If he wants to leave even on loan he should see how Lloyd Dyer is faring at Watford. He has a lot more pace and

defend well. Not the same qualities that Knockaert brings but it is difficult to an instant success. He should stick at it. All

about educating him really.

Archived