Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Anthony Knockaert

Doesn't he like to bomb down to London every weekend to get the train back to France?

Norwich would make commuting back home more difficult, that said a loan would be a good move to get some much needed match fitness.

If being close to France was a big deal for him, he probably wouldn't have signed for us.

People can say what they like about Knocky but the one thing you cannot fault him for is his hunger to play football.  Gives it 100% and wants to be on the pitch all the time.  If he does go on loan, I am guessing this is the main reason for it.

As soon as you start loaning players out it becomes a matter of time before they're deemed surplus to requirements. 

liam moore...? schlupp...? knockaert is still pretty young, if he's not going to get any game time at all here he could do with getting it elsewhere and continuing to learn. 

he shouldn't imo, he should be in and around our squad and i think he'll stay. 

I really want to see him do well here and get back in the team. Will be gutted if he doesn't get back in the team.

I wouldn't, if he cannot get back in the squad, that means the current squad are doing something right

I was about to say something similar. We all have our favourites but I support the team not an individual player so if he doesn't get in the team then it means the players that are chosen must be doing a good job to keep him out.

It's the same when people seem genuinely annoyed that Hammond is more than likely going to keep James out the team because of his performances.

Archived