Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Pi$$ heads watch out in Loughborough ...

Quite incredible that not only are the ones doing this not ashamed of it, but they are actually prepared to tell everyone they do it and pose for pictures in the local newspapers. Being drunk isn't a crime as far as I am aware providing you are not disorderly.

Future generations will be astounded at the amount of freedom we had, to be able to eat and drink what we like, to drive and go where we want being anyone knowing. Basically to actually be in control of our own bodies and lives.

Serving someone who is considered deemed to be "drunk" is illegal. 

• 1 month later...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/watch-breathalyser-tests-liverpool-bars-7989968

on its way up here, too. just gonna cause more drunk people to be more angry when they get refused entrance because they've had 2 pints. what a dumb as fu ck idea 

Incredible. More infringement on the liberties of good people just out to enjoy themselves, want to come in and spend some money? Not yet Sir let's just see if you haven't enjoyed yourself enough already, I'll tell you when that is. Nanny State.

They should do it at the door of the job centre and give them bugger all if they fail.

Hopefully it looks like most the decent places in town that I frequent are steering clear of this nonsense. Why they care about you being over the legal limit for driving whilst entering a club but turn a blind eye to literally 80% of town being coked up is beyond me.

Like a load of the comments on Twitter and facebook were saying, all this will lead to is more drunk people getting angry and scrapping with each other/bouncers/police in the street on a Saturday night. Brilliant.

how many beverages is 70 whatevers per whatever? twice the legal drink drive limit. how drunk would you need to be to get told to piss off?

i thought itd be sound cos it mainly affects places only dick heads go but now the dick heads won't get in and will slowly infiltrate the cool places i honour with my presence. nightmare.

how many beverages is 70 whatevers per whatever? twice the legal drink drive limit. how drunk would you need to be to get told to piss off?

i thought itd be sound cos it mainly affects places only dick heads go but now the dick heads won't get in and will slowly infiltrate the cool places i honour with my presence. nightmare.

1 unit is roughly 20mg/100ml of blood, a pint of stella has 2.95 units (5.2%abv x 568ml /1000). So you can't get in if you've had a pint and half of stella. That's maths.

It's probably to stop people pre drinking at home and to get them back in the pub early to spend money.

Pretty sure most people pre drink at home, especially before a night out, if they are going to continue with this then surely not many people will be allowed in!?

Archived