Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Robert Thornton to beat Terry Jenkins.

Thornton has been playing some good darts lately, and has been unlucky in getting beaten by players bang in form in the televised events. Very good in a shorten format with only best of 17 legs, and when he gets going can be unplayable. Jenkins was fantastic in beating Anderson last night, but I can't see him taking out another Scotsman this afternoon.

Jamie Caven to beat Jelle Klassen.

Caven played fantastically yesterday afternoon, averaging over 100 in his convincing victory. Klassen only just beat a woeful Adrian Lewis yesterday, and I'm backing the Leicester lad to get through to the Quarters.

£10 returns £29.20 with Sky Bet.

Aintree 3.00 Rajdhani Express 6/1 (3 places 1/5)

Donny 3.15 Jamaican Bolt 8/1 (4 places 1/4)

£5 E/W double. As e/w singles are allowed i assume an e/w double is ok.

Jamaican Bolt a non runner. £5 e/w on Rajdhani Express single now

Preston (vs Fleetwood) @ 7/10

preston have won 6 in a row and are unbeaten in 20 at home (W12 D8) stretching back to december last year. fleetwood have lost their last 5 aways in a row.

£10 returns £29.80.

Preston 2-0 down inside 8 minutes lol you couldn't write this shit

Preston 2-0 down inside 8 minutes lol you couldn't write this shit

Never in doubt Scouse, easy home 3-2.

Weekends tips:

Luton (6/5) vs Northampton - Quite simply a team bang in form against one out of it. Luton were a favourite of mine last season, recently they have become a favourite again. Winners of 6 straight games and playing a team that has lost 3 straight games would usually ring alarm bells for a coupon buster. However, above evens is too good of a price for a team in such form, playing at home, where they have only conceded once in the last 3 home games and scored 7 in the process. Expecting 7 straight wins for the Town.

Shrewsbury (4/5) vs Portsmouth - New Meadow is quite simply a place you do not want to be going right now. 7 games played, won 6, drawn 1, scored 17, conceded 2. Portsmouth have only won once in their last 6, haven't won in their last 3 away games and haven't scored in those 3. In fact Pompey have only mustered a miserable 2 away goals in 7 games this season. I can't see the trend ending here. Shrewsbury surely will march on at their fortress.

£10 returns £39.60 with Skybet.

By the very skin of its teeth, love a nice stoppage time winner!

few winners fired in today by the looks of things. nice to see chaps making profit from other people's suggestions as well. that's the aim of the game :D

Had some actual money on those two. Was moaning about how much I despise both clubs on the way down to Swansea as they toyed with me but both were to bag late winners. Great stuff.

Winner winner chicken dinner. 

Winners for quite a few of us! Finally even bagged another myself. Biggest winners were HowardsBulletHeader who puts himself back in title contention, and DanLCFC who shamelessly copied the former's bet :whistle: to put himself back in the green. Comebacks and late goals the name of the game for most the winners we had. Brooksy and K1FOX have both given us 2 winners in a few days, and the latter saw both his picks today concede in injury time to deny him even more monies. Unlucky but still well in profit. 

5fb2a642-4335-4799-b0bd-27355515cd11.png

Will still take further weekend tips if you're not on the magic 9 so far and you've got a Sunday evening shout, if not midweek tips go liiiive tomorrow just in time for THE BIG ONE; QPR vs Aston Villa. CANNOT WAIT. 

Cheers Scouse :).

Just realised though, before the 9th tip, my winning returns were £27.50 (including the £10 stake). So should it not have been £52.50? Then the £10 for the 9th tip to get it back up to £62.50? Not that I'm overly bothered, just wondering if there was a mistake or not. Not even that bothered if you don't change it because it's only 50p lol

Cheers Scouse :).

Just realised though, before the 9th tip, my winning returns were £27.50 (including the £10 stake). So should it not have been £52.50? Then the £10 for the 9th tip to get it back up to £62.50? Not that I'm overly bothered, just wondering if there was a mistake or not. Not even that bothered if you don't change it because it's only 50p lol

yeah for some reason on one or two of the totals it rounded the profit/loss up. think you lost 50p, bert gained 20p or something and someone else lost 10p somewhere. wasn't sure why but i'll see if it'll let me change it next time. i'm a bit crap with spreadsheets :D 

Surprised Grandad hasn't been along to throw Solihull into the mix, risky I know but a side in form and a lovely price too.

If I had remembered to have come on here Saturday I would have had them, I had a £20 double on Solihull and Barrow that paid £105 (check Twitter if you're on a non-believer) and would of used that on here.

Anyway, seems I am now 2 bets behind. So if its ok I'll have a bet for tonight and a mid week one this week to make up, Scouse?

Archived