Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Can somebody shoot Wenger and his Arsenal school boys for me. 

Luckily Ronaldo first and anytime has covered by losses for the night. I'm shit at this tipping malarky,

lol never in doubt! 

Derby only winning by 1 has cost me the biggest win yet lol

derby -1 was tipped (and shown in the betting thread) by loads of us haha, they were always gonna win by 1 after the mentions they got :D 

Weekends tips:

Luton (6/5) vs Northampton - Quite simply a team bang in form against one out of it. Luton were a favourite of mine last season, recently they have become a favourite again. Winners of 6 straight games and playing a team that has lost 3 straight games would usually ring alarm bells for a coupon buster. However, above evens is too good of a price for a team in such form, playing at home, where they have only conceded once in the last 3 home games and scored 7 in the process. Expecting 7 straight wins for the Town.

Shrewsbury (4/5) vs Portsmouth - New Meadow is quite simply a place you do not want to be going right now. 7 games played, won 6, drawn 1, scored 17, conceded 2. Portsmouth have only won once in their last 6, haven't won in their last 3 away games and haven't scored in those 3. In fact Pompey have only mustered a miserable 2 away goals in 7 games this season. I can't see the trend ending here. Shrewsbury surely will march on at their fortress.

£10 returns £39.60 with Skybet. 

Weekends tips:

Luton (6/5) vs Northampton - Quite simply a team bang in form against one out of it. Luton were a favourite of mine last season, recently they have become a favourite again. Winners of 6 straight games and playing a team that has lost 3 straight games would usually ring alarm bells for a coupon buster. However, above evens is too good of a price for a team in such form, playing at home, where they have only conceded once in the last 3 home games and scored 7 in the process. Expecting 7 straight wins for the Town.

Shrewsbury (4/5) vs Portsmouth - New Meadow is quite simply a place you do not want to be going right now. 7 games played, won 6, drawn 1, scored 17, conceded 2. Portsmouth have only won once in their last 6, haven't won in their last 3 away games and haven't scored in those 3. In fact Pompey have only mustered a miserable 2 away goals in 7 games this season. I can't see the trend ending here. Shrewsbury surely will march on at their fortress.

£10 returns £39.60 with Skybet. 

Going to pinch this for this weekend  :ph34r:

Scouse, hurry up and update this so I can finally get myself off the bottom lol

alright here we go, your moment of glory! 

StanSP got his first winner for us this midweek to get that marvellous 1 in the winning column. Well done stanley :worship:.

K1FOX and Brooksy both joined, both in profit. easy. The Blur showed us his opening weekend was no fluke with another winner to finally replace Tom at the top! chrislcfc goes back to back to abandon us losers down the bottom and enter the green, whilst an always confident Maybes was made to sweat by the arsenal but got his second winner and is on the verge of getting back in profit. The long losing streak continues for some of us, me included, seem to have completely forgotten what the colour green even looks like lol

a619d915-00d7-4abc-b2e6-9507a7c34719.png

In the words of Stevie G, we go again this weekend. 

alright here we go, your moment of glory! 

StanSP got his first winner for us this midweek to get that marvellous 1 in the winning column. Well done stanley :worship:.

K1FOX and Brooksy both joined, both in profit. easy. The Blur showed us his opening weekend was no fluke with another winner to finally replace Tom at the top! chrislcfc goes back to back to abandon us losers down the bottom and enter the green, whilst an always confident Maybes was made to sweat by the arsenal but got his second winner and is on the verge of getting back in profit. The long losing streak continues for some of us, me included, seem to have completely forgotten what the colour green even looks like lol

a619d915-00d7-4abc-b2e6-9507a7c34719.png

In the words of Stevie G, we go again this weekend. 

Is it suddenly a good time to suggest a prize pot with all of us throwing in £10?  :whistle:

lol I was going to as well.....until you posted :D

I'd love to call you a cheeky twat here but I'd be just kidding myself :(

Dan this didn't work in midweek when I pinched yours- why would you do this to me?!

Payback :D

English leagues get harder and harder in my opinion but I very much fancy both of those two.

Brum v Bournemouth @ 2.00

Brum struggling at home as always whilst Bournemouth have won their last three and are marching on!

Stevenage v Burton @ 2.87

Stevenage stuck in the lower reaches of league 2 play Burton who look likely to sustain a top three place this season.

£10 returns £57.50

Arsenal (@ Sunderland) @ 4/5

arsenal have been hit and miss this season but surely 2 injury time goals in midweek will give them a huge boost. somewhat different to the feeling in the sunderland camp after conceding 8 at southampton. 

Preston (vs Fleetwood) @ 7/10

preston have won 6 in a row and are unbeaten in 20 at home (W12 D8) stretching back to december last year. fleetwood have lost their last 5 aways in a row. 

£10 returns £29.80. 

Im liking a single as my tip for the weekend:

Scottish Championship, Saturday October 25th, 3pm Kick Off

Raith Rovers (10/11) v Alloa Athletic

This by my standards is speculative. Raith are coming off the back of a 6-1 spanking at the hands of Rangers, but do have the chance to climb to 5th in the table with a win. And home form needs to turn around for Raith, who have only bagged one of their 4 league wins at home.

However, Raith did win the corresponding fixture 1-0 at Alloa, and Alloa arrive at this fixture with only one away win this season. Winless in 6, they have conceded 14 goals in this period, confidence seemingly low within the camp.

There is a fair dose of "gut feeling" in this one, but sometimes your first instinct is always your best.

£10 would return £19.90 for a £9.90 profit if successful

barcelona madrid btts and draw @ 3/1

£10 returns £40.

No offence but I don't see a lot of value in that when the draw is nearly 3/1 anyway but good luck, who am I to tell anyone how to tip :P.

My tip this weekend is:

Peterborough away at Cov and Shrewsbury at home to Pompey, no time for a write up today unfortunately, £10 returns £41.25 with Skybet

Going for a risky but could happen win for Hull at 7/1 (sky bet)

We all know Liverpool aren't firing at all right now and Hull will fancy themselves to cause an upset.. Yes it's at Anfield but many teams have done Liverpool on their own patch and maybe Hull can add themselves to that list today

Hull certainly aren't a rubbish side either and have some decent players

10 quid returns 80

Archived