Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Peterborough away at Crewe. One of the best teams in the league who score for fun against one of the worst teams in the league. 5/6.

Preston away at Gillingham. Preston sit comfortably in the playoffs against a Gillingham side that will be looking to avoid relegation as their main target. 3/4.

£10 double pays £32.08

nah join in pal, give us your best shot, either post two each round to catch up or like i said i'll post a monthly table alongside the main onrunning one if you don't want to over do yourself so come november's table you'll be on a level start. 

---------

This weekend's table update.

f992d31e-036f-4e51-a52a-8245a847a9a6.png

The Blur joined us this week to bloody great success and gave us a bunch of catch up tips, including 4 winning doubles which shoots him into the spotlight. Great stuff. Hirsty The Blue 94 completes his hat trick; three in a row gets amongst the top 3 with his winning single.  Donut continues as our most consistent tipster, 4 wins from 5! A good first winner from chrislcfc shoots him up the board, whilst for myself and a few others the plummet continues. i'm like leicester 12/13 all over again here. Tom17LCFC giving us a loser (finally) puts him within shooting distance of a few, could see a new leader in 4 days time.

Plenty of midweek action as the champions league returns, the lot of us hoping it goes better than last champions league round where we had precisely one winning tip from 20 odd lol. Good luck ladies. 

Excellent excellent. Got lucky that that I am able to hedge my bets on many teams last Saturday.

For my midweek tip I fancy Derby and Real Madrid as well. £10 returns £31.45. 

Seems like im a couple behind everyone else so i'll have 2 bets tonight if that's ok?

Luton 20/23: It's took a while for Luton to adjust to football league football again but tonight they host Dagenham and Redbridge as the form team in the league. With 5 successive victories Luton look an outstanding price to continue there current form.

Sheff Utd 3/4: Sheff Utd have had an up and down start to the season but there home form has been quite solid so far with just 1 defeat in 5, tonight they host Yeovil who have lost there last 3 games on the road so should be a home win.

£10 returns £32.72 with Boylesports

2nd one's a bit of a dodgy one 

Fulham 15/8: Fulham have turned the corner since they have got rid of Magath and will go to mid-table Rotherham high on confidence following there victory over Norwich last time out and with the looks of the teams on paper Fulham look a great value bet.

Wycombe 6/4: Top of the table Wycombe travel to Exeter unbeaten on there travels all season, Exeter have only won 1 away game all season so this looks a great opportunity for Wycombe to extend there excellent away form.

£10 returns £71.87 with Bet 365

Think the 1st bet looks a good bet so think i'll be having a bash on that tonight. :)

1 out of 2, thought the top one looked a good one as I said, back in profit on here now being a massive 72p up for a level stake :yahoo:

Finally.

haha. about time :D 

Only just seen this thread. Any rules or isit tip as much as you want ?

a midweek and a weekend tip (extra if you want to catch up) £10 "placed" on each tip, singles or doubles only. you can bet on literally anything provided you can tell us a price. best man wins. good luck :)

Been on holiday for a couple of weeks but I'll post a tip for later if I can still carry on?

yeah of course mate, wasn't sure if you'd just called it a day to leave yourself in profit lol

Disappointed I missed out on the Footy fun last night, my tip would have been Pompey to win but alas I was out all day. Going for a horse racing double today.

Deputy Dan (2.35 Fontwell)

Very good and consistant hurdler last season, goes chasing this season and drop back in trip should suit from a bold 2nd at the Festival last year.

Crafty Choice (4.55 Newmarket)

Seeking a four timer after progressing well in his last 3 starts and will suit the step up in trip to 1m 2f. Hughes should be able to steer him to victory.

£10 double pays £32.40 with BetVictor.

Real Madrid away win 10/11

Arsenal away win 11/10

Double 3/1 (Bet Victor)

Liverpool are weak at the back and I fully expect Real Madrid to take full advantage.

Anderlecht are a good side in their respective league but when it comes to champions league football they fall short. Arsenal should win by a couple of goals here with the players they have. 

You can't see the value in one of the best sides in the world being almost even money against a poor Liverpool side?

Think odds were about right, I would expect Real to win about 50% of the time, draw about 30% and loose 20%.

However clearly can't see odds to well , as Galatasary loosing 2-0 already! lol

Archived