Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Foxestalk's Friendly Tipping Competition

Absolute nightmare for me - at least I was at the game and it was very enjoyable for the neutral.

Going to try and play it safe to try and win at least one bet with England and Russia double at 1.35

tenner returns £13.50

**** off russia  lol

****ing Barrow FC, absolute wankers. 

If my midweek tip doesn't win then I think I will abandon this. 

Czech Republic @ 4/9 away to Kazakhstan. 

Wales @ 9/20 home to Cyprus. 

£10 double pays £20.94 (£10.94 profit)

Belgium (away vs Bosnia) @ 6/5 

Are bosnia all that? crap in the world cup, crap in their opening two qualifiers. beaten at home by cyprus, only managed a point in wales. belgium absolutely blitzed world cup qualifying, and put up a good show in the summer. a comfortable friendly win last international break and a 6-0 demolition job of andorra last week will see them full of confidence both attack and defensively and they'll hopefully be able to carry on denting the hype behind this bosnian generation. 

Czech Republic (away vs Kazakhstan) @ 1/2

The czechs have won 2 from 2 this campaign, and arguably their two hardest fixtures, beating holland and then winning in turkey last week, coming from behind. whilst kazakhstan put up a great fight vs holland that was out of the ordinary and a return to being shit would be nice for this bet here. 

£10 pays £33 @ bet365. 

Midweek for me;

Andorra vs Israel -3 (7/5); I'm warming to Donut's idea of Andorra, San Marino and Gibraltar being on their own level of shit. I fancy Israel to slap these as a result.

Croatia -2 (5/4) vs Azerbaijan; Bit risky I know, but I could see them winning this 3 or 4 nil.

£10 to return £54.

:rolleyes:

After returning to winning ways over the weekend it seems the international qualifiers are a good way to make some cash.

Georgia HT/FT v Gibraltar

Georgia are by no means a European powerhouse, but will look that like tonight against Gibraltar. Gibraltar only have one professional player, and conceded 7 against Ireland last time out.

Switzerland -3 v San Marino

Switzerland are in the top 10 in world football (somehow) and should frankly walk past San Marino who have only won 1 match at international level. San Marino conceded 5 against England who were pretty poor on the night, meaning the Swiss should apply a similar treatment.

£10 returns £21.60 with Bet365

My midweek selection...

Poland. Will be full of confidence playing at home to Scotland following their victory over Germany.

Denmark v Portugal BTTS ... 

£10 pays £37.22

FFS  lol Only risky horses for me now, boom or bust

At work so no write up but I've gone for

Israel -1 @8/15

Romania @ 7/5

£10 returns £36.80

yeahhhhh

annoying that romania were over 2/1 in most places but the only source I had was albos (assuming you're familiar with this scouse haha) 

I for one am glad to see the return of league football, I dislike internationals ever since back in my Lamby 12 fold days, Portgual conceded in the 86th minute to Israel costing me a handsome payout..

This week to catch up with my international break I have two doubles:

Ipswich (Evens) vs Blackburn - Ipswich are the Championship's form side, going unbeaten in their last 6 games. Their home form has been the foundation of their success so far this season, winning 4/5 so far and only falling to current leaders Norwich. Their last 3 home games have yielded 9 points, 6 goals and 3 clean sheets. Blackburn are 21st in the form guide and without a win in their last 3 away games. I see no reason why Ipswich can't continue their impressive home record.

Barrow (4/11) vs Gloucester City - Speaking of impressive home form brings me to Barrow, who are yet to drop a point at home having won 6/6. They currently sit 4th in the form guide and have only conceded 3 goals at home all season. Combine that with bottom of the form guide and second bottom Gloucester City coming to town, the home fortress points tally should reach 21 come Saturday evening.

£10 Double pays £27.27 with SkyBet.

Bury (19/20) vs Portsmouth - Bury have won 5/6 home games so far this season including wins in their last 3. They currently sit 3rd just 2 points behind leaders Wycombe. Coupled with Portsmouth's away struggles having registered just 1 win in 6 and not scoring an away goal in their last 3 away games and just two all season. This should be yet another home win to add to the collection.

Woking (3/10) vs AFC Telford - Top of the form guide plays bottom of the form guide, simple eh? Well let me put the cherry on top. Woking currently sit 2nd in the league, they are 3 points behind Barnet with a game in hand. They have only lost once in their 7 games at home so far this campaign. Telford on the other hand are rooted to the foot of the table and are awful travellers. They are yet to register an away win in 8 attempts and have only won once in the last 16 league games. Telford also have the leagues leakiest defence conceding 39 goals in 16 games. Compare that to Woking who are the leagues second highest scorers with 29, meaning it should be another home triumph.

£10 double pays £25.35 with SkyBet.

Yeovil v Swindon @ 2.20

Swindon have won their last 2 away league games and are in a handsome run of form, whereas Yeovil sit 21at having lost their last three.

Leyton Orient v MK Dons @ 2.7

Still no home league win for the Os leaving them 22nd. MK Dons are moving nicely in 4th and despite being inconsistent results wise away from home they have always scored. As top scorers in League 1 I see them having enough to win here.

£10 returns £59.40

Internationals are now out of the way, and its back to domestic action.

Scottish Championship, Saturday, October 18th, 3pm Kick Off

Hearts (1/3) vs Dumbarton

You run out of praise for Hearts this season, who look mispriced at home to Dumbarton.

Having won 8 of 9 games this season, ironically only dropping points in the reverse fixture, Hearts have built a 9 point lead at the top of the table. With the best overall attack in the league, the meanest defence in the league, a blemish free home record scoring 16 goals in the process, its hard to look past them.

If Dumbarton are looking for positives, they did hold Hearts to a 0-0 draw earlier this season, but have found goals hard to come by. Scoring just 7 times this season in the league, Dumbarton have only mustered more than one goal in a game once. If nothing else, they have proved tough to beat, stringing a run of 2 wins and 4 draws from 6 matches, but have failed to score 3 times in that period.

A game youd strongly fancy that Hearts will have too much in.

Spanish Primera Liga BBVA, Saturday, October 18th, 7pm Kick Off

Barcelona -1 Handicap (1/3) vs Eibar

In Barcelona’s 3 home league games at the Nou Camp, they would have negotiated a -1 handicap in all 3, and are still to concede a goal in this seasons Primera Liga. A worry does exist over squad rotation that Luis Enrique might employ, given his team are back in action on Tuesday in the Champions League vs Ajax, but the Catalans are hot favourites.

Eibar have made a good start to the season and have taken 9 points, defying their relegation billing, whilst upsetting Real Sociedad and holding Villarreal to a draw this season. However, they face a tough period with a 6 pointer to play vs Levante and tough games against Real Madrid and Celta Vigo. Considering they have only won games in all competitions this season when taking the lead in the game, it is unlikely this trend will be broken come Saturday.

With Skybet, £10 returns £17.78 for £7.78 profit.

My weekend tip is Charlton away at Bournemouth.

Charlton are unbeaten and SkyBet have them priced at 9/2.

Crazy odds for a team unbeaten in one of the most competitive divisions in the world.

£10 double on...

Southampton (vs Sunderland) @ 4/7 

Southampton are in top form. At home to Sunderland who aren't particularly good, hoping for Southampton to continue their fine start to the season here, although the odds are a bit short imo they should be winning odds. 

Bristol Rovers Double Chance (vs Forest Green) @ 12/25

Bristol Rovers haven't lost a home all season, and haven't lost a game in 9 outings. Double chance covers the home win and the draw, so should Bristol Rovers continue their unbeaten run we're in the money. 

pays £23.20

Weekend Double.

Man City @ 1/2 v Spurs. 

Scunthorpe @ 19/10 v Colchester. Mark Robbins has took over, so going for the new manager thing of getting his first win at home, hearing good things from within the club as well. 

£10 pays £43.50

Could regret going for two away games but here goes...

Bristol City away to Coventry. Coventry haven't won in 5 losing 4 of them and losing to rock bottom Crewe on saturday. Bristol City on the other hand have won four of their last 6 and seem to be on great form.

Swindon away to Yeovil. Yeovil have lost their last 3 games and look right off it, whereas Swindon have won their last 3 away games.

Both are 5/4 , works out at 4/1 on bet365.

Archived