Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

Can somebody please list a sodding Leicester Nathan Dyer card on the transfer market. Been trying for nearly a week now with no luck, not seen a single one listed yet :/

Do they update FIFA 15 with new summer transfers then? I'd be surprised

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone else get this, you are cruising along in career mode and suddenly all of your players turn into donkeys and the opposition are world beaters.

Seems to always happen in Fifa, it's like there is a handicap setting that flicks on for a period of games, it is not just me playing a bit shit, it is players constantly falling on there arse, kicking the ball into themselves, just passing it out of play for no reason, kicking it further than normal when dribbling, miss open goals, whilst the opposition are able to win every ball and are suddenly lethal in front of goal.

Yeah. Why I get so annoyed with fifa is the scripting

Just googled FIFA scripting, reading some of the comments and what generally happens.

The thing is I don't made if the opposition are boosted for some games, it is the fact that my players suddenly turn into donkeys at the same time and can't do the basics right.

Does anyone else get this, you are cruising along in career mode and suddenly all of your players turn into donkeys and the opposition are world beaters.

Seems to always happen in Fifa, it's like there is a handicap setting that flicks on for a period of games, it is not just me playing a bit shit, it is players constantly falling on there arse, kicking the ball into themselves, just passing it out of play for no reason, kicking it further than normal when dribbling, miss open goals, whilst the opposition are able to win every ball and are suddenly lethal in front of goal.

Yeah, on 2014 I seem to always go through a period where my players just stop making runs and are very static. It seems to strike around Nov-Jan for me. 

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if anyone else is still playing Fifa 15, other than me. Only just started playing it, and I'd like to think I'm fairly good at it (just got back to back promotions to div 1 in head to head, with a win record of about 4:1). However....

......why is it bloody impossible to beat anyone if they've had a red card?!?!?!

I've never beaten ANYONE that has had a man sent off. Not once. Not even if I was winning before hand. Whenever someone goes a man down, their team turns into the Fifa version of Chelsea in the 2012 champions league. All my players mysteriously can't finish, their keeper turns into super man, and they score a ridiculous goal on the counter.

Screw you Fifa, and your bullshit scripting.

• 4 weeks later...

I was 12 points clear of relegattion zone on this yesterday in march time. Got up this morning early to finish off the season and my players just could not play for toffee. My in form team suddenly couldn't play at all, ended up being relegated by QPR on the last day of the season on goal difference, despite the commentator saying I was safe. Board sacked me. Gutted.

Archived