Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

If our players have excellent/terrible matches for their nations will it affect their match day live ratings or does that just apply to their club form?

Match day is club only

Drop ins, i only started playing today to see what is was like!

never again..

Drop ins are good to get your pro more accomplishments but the real fun comes from playing with mates in a club

Does anyone know what the highest rating Kramaric can get to in career mode is?

I've just won the prem and only been given £6 million to spend. My team in the third season is

Scuffet

Kelly

Okore

Huth

Garbutt

Albrighton

Diame

Delph

Mahrez

Kramaric

Vardy

He's in the 80s bracket

Just been experimenting in the Online Match Lobbies with the Leicester squad, I slightly boosted some stats: Wasyl pace increase, Vardy jumping, Albrighton's defensive capabilities. Nothing major. Anyway, I've been playing a custom formation and it's been working quite well:

Schmeichel 

Morgan (CB)                    Huth (CB)

Albrighton (RWB)                            Wasyl (CDM)                         Fuchs (LWB)

Cambiasso (CM - with positional roaming)

King (RAM)

Vardy (CF)                       Ulloa (ST)                          Schlupp (LW)

It's a bit unconventional but is quite balanced. Lobbed through balls from Cambiasso/Fuchs to Vardy are probably my greatest weapon. 

Does anyone else have a specific tactic, formation or line-up that they find works brilliantly for them? 

Just been experimenting in the Online Match Lobbies with the Leicester squad, I slightly boosted some stats: Wasyl pace increase, Vardy jumping, Albrighton's defensive capabilities. Nothing major. Anyway, I've been playing a custom formation and it's been working quite well:

Schmeichel

Morgan (CB) Huth (CB)

Albrighton (RWB) Wasyl (CDM) Fuchs (LWB)

Cambiasso (CM - with positional roaming)

King (RAM)

Vardy (CF) Ulloa (ST) Schlupp (LW)

It's a bit unconventional but is quite balanced. Lobbed through balls from Cambiasso/Fuchs to Vardy are probably my greatest weapon.

Does anyone else have a specific tactic, formation or line-up that they find works brilliantly for them?

352 winner. Especially if you can keep he ball under pressure

Apparently I'm hearing the price ranges have glitched again. Because a few weeks apparently some certain players were selling above their price range and it seems it's a bug or do you guys think that EA could be removing the price ranges soon ?

Should I take advantage of this glitch and get some coins until EA patch it if it's a glitch ? Do u reckon that if I bought some coins EA would ban me ?

Apparently I'm hearing the price ranges have glitched again. Because a few weeks apparently some certain players were selling above their price range and it seems it's a bug or do you guys think that EA could be removing the price ranges soon ?

Should I take advantage of this glitch and get some coins until EA patch it if it's a glitch ? Do u reckon that if I bought some coins EA would ban me ?

EA won't be removing price ranges anytime soon

Such a stupid ****ed up game online. Why am I coming up against Ivory Coast and USA with Leicester? Are they saying we should be in the world cup too? So ****ing unfair!

I've ended up against Galatasaray & Ajax lol it's madness.

Such a stupid ****ed up game online. Why am I coming up against Ivory Coast and USA with Leicester? Are they saying we should be in the world cup too? So ****ing unfair!

Check your matchmaking settings. You may want to have Club Type set to Match Mine and Opponent Quality set to Restrictive.

Watch out for the Opponent Quality setting though because if you don't find a game within a couple of attempts, it'll change that to Limited Expand on the sly.

Does anyone else get the problem where you edit the national squads to put your own players in, like putting Vardy into the England team. When it comes picking the team just before playing a match its a completely different squad you picked.

Check your matchmaking settings. You may want to have Club Type set to Match Mine and Opponent Quality set to Restrictive.

Watch out for the Opponent Quality setting though because if you don't find a game within a couple of attempts, it'll change that to Limited Expand on the sly.

The Opponent Quality setting seemingly makes no difference. I am a complete novice, playing the odd game offline. I played one game online against someone of low skill and scraped a 1-0 win, the next game I got absolutely battered by someone who appeared to do nothing but play Fifa. Really put me off playing online again.

The Opponent Quality setting seemingly makes no difference. I am a complete novice, playing the odd game offline. I played one game online against someone of low skill and scraped a 1-0 win, the next game I got absolutely battered by someone who appeared to do nothing but play Fifa. Really put me off playing online again.

Opponent quality means whether it will match the same star level of the team you are playing as. So with Leicester you will only play another 3.5* team on restrictive but on expand it will include people that are 4* teams in the search.

Whatever you choose you will still only be matched against someone in the same online seasons division as you.

Archived