Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

Did anyone play an online seasons match just before midnight against Leicester? Playing as Leicester too..

No, but when something like that happens, do you ever find yourself playing "like Leicester" in an attempt to show that you are an actual Leicester fan? It might sound sad but whenever that happens to me, I can't help but pick up a careless Vardy yellow card, hit long balls with Cambiasso and carelessly run the ball out for a goal kick with Schlupp

Pro clubs tho ! At this point you just have to give in ! lol

That's insane! 

I uploaded this a couple of weeks ago. It didn't get past reddit's spam filter so I forgot about it (also note the name of the club :) )

Imagine my surprise when I pulled an 85 IF Otamendi in a Gold Pack today.

I thought this was an error on EA Sports' behalf, as he's not part of the Team of the Week.

Little did I know about the Team of the Tournament (Copa América)... :D

Schmeichel

Schlupp - Morgan - Huth - de Laet

Cambiasso

King - Drinkwater

Mahrez - Kramaric - Vardy

Doing the business for me online recently

Mahrez and vardy set to cute inside, Kramaric as false mine CF

Try 352. If you're willing to play possession football you csn destroy people with our personal.

I've never packed any IF or TOTW player. Not even in the expensive packs

I haven't done it this year, but in previous years I've spent a lot of real money best I ever got was an IF Tiago Silva 30 seconds after it was released that sold for 800k, and a TOTS Tevez last season, buying packs is such a con.

Never spent real money on packs. It's great that they now give out free 50k packs for winning tournaments, though the players are untradeable obviously. I've actually got some really decent untradeable players:

TOTS Tevez

IF Walcott

IF hero Kane

IF Diouf

Aguero

Iniesta

Di Maria

It's nice that you don't have to spend real money to pack these players now. That being said, being EA they'll probably scrap it next year lol

I must of opened a good couple hundred premium silver packs over last 2/3 weeks and have not got one inform . Its a joke but  i've noticed i can make a decent profit from them tho with the odd decent player and selling everything of at the right prices  .

• 2 weeks later...

In the last few games I've played, the opposition have conceded free-kicks on the edge of the box; I go straight to my bench, sub on Christian Fuchs and then score. It's so so so good to have a great free-kick taker in your team!! 

In the last few games I've played, the opposition have conceded free-kicks on the edge of the box; I go straight to my bench, sub on Christian Fuchs and then score. It's so so so good to have a great free-kick taker in your team!!

Have you used his giant throw yet?

Yes but I can never properly utilise it. What would you suggest?

Personally I use it if I'm against it never really play longballs/throws into the box.. should I use it don't use Full power probably 90% and switch to receiver.

• 2 weeks later...

How is FIFA 15 as a football game?

Is it actually good or does everyone just buy it because it has the licenses? How does it compare to previous versions?

I'm into it because of Ultimate Team - hardly ever care about the rest.

The controls feel a bit dodgy at first, especially when you've played previous installments. Players move with a bit of a lag and appear to be wearing skates, you need to pay more attention to natural movement.

But all in all, it's contrived to say the least. Attackers have a habit to either ease past your own defenders, or opposing defenders miraculously catch up with your speedy attackers in no time (although you can somewhat improve that experience by adjusting sliders).

Archived