Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

Opponent quality means whether it will match the same star level of the team you are playing as. So with Leicester you will only play another 3.5* team on restrictive but on expand it will include people that are 4* teams in the search.

Whatever you choose you will still only be matched against someone in the same online seasons division as you.

Technically not true about same division you can play one either side of you.. you can tell by going on recent players then looking on the profile page.

Match making at the minute has the glitch which people have mentioned above about it not finding a game then flicking to open..

Played 98 games with Lacazette and Griezmann together both have scored 65 goals each lol

You love a sweaty team ;)

TOTS Matic is unreal

Courtois

Koscielny Kompany Ramos

Walcott Y.Toure Matic Hazard

Di Maria

Aguero Costa

3-5-2. Haven't lost in 12 games winning 10 in a row.

Played against two sides in quick succession who had 6 TOTS players each. Aguero in TOTS form is a ****ing beast 97 pave with card on him... shooting is like 95 very hard to defend against. Went park the bus and held out for 2-2 both times

Haha both seem to be able to get past players with ease on the edge of the box.

Alves

Alves Silva Ramos Alba

Lucas Matuidi Iniesta Neymar

Lacazette Griezmann

Trying to save up for Bale but only have 30k :(

Only time I seem to concede is when my defenders seem to run into eachother and when you manage to bodyslam the opposition striker in the box when you haven't even pressed anything and concede a penalty.

Can I ask... what are FIFA actually gaining from fixing games?

Just played a game, I'm Sevilla they're Colombia, pretty even first half until right at the end where they go and put together this ridiculously and indefensible passing move and slam home from just outside the box.

I break through immediately from kick off in the second half, Deulofeu from around the corner of the six yard box smashes it out for a throw in despite me aiming down and left, why's he belted it that far out?

Krychowiak breaks through one on one from a similar angle, his effort is saved and falls to Banega to tap into an empty net from a bit of an angle, I take a touch forward and Banega side foots my shot backwards and we lose the ball? It's ****ing embarrassing this game at times.

I did get an equaliser but Ibarbo breaks in the 90th minute and you know what's coming, despite skipping about four challenges, two of them where there were two players swarming him (he'd NEVER get out of it usually) he powers through and slots home. What are FIFA actually gaining from such blatant rigging?

Can I ask... what are FIFA actually gaining from fixing games?

Just played a game, I'm Sevilla they're Colombia, pretty even first half until right at the end where they go and put together this ridiculously and indefensible passing move and slam home from just outside the box.

I break through immediately from kick off in the second half, Deulofeu from around the corner of the six yard box smashes it out for a throw in despite me aiming down and left, why's he belted it that far out?

Krychowiak breaks through one on one from a similar angle, his effort is saved and falls to Banega to tap into an empty net from a bit of an angle, I take a touch forward and Banega side foots my shot backwards and we lose the ball? It's ****ing embarrassing this game at times.

I did get an equaliser but Ibarbo breaks in the 90th minute and you know what's coming, despite skipping about four challenges, two of them where there were two players swarming him (he'd NEVER get out of it usually) he powers through and slots home. What are FIFA actually gaining from such blatant rigging?

Fifa gain nothing. It's to allow a level playing field for players even if you are gash.

I've started to try and work how/what causes plays to happen. Games set in 15 minutes spells.. setting formations and park the bus etc makes a massive difference.

Fifa gain nothing. It's to allow a level playing field for players even if you are gash.

I've started to try and work how/what causes plays to happen. Games set in 15 minutes spells.. setting formations and park the bus etc makes a massive difference.

Where ironically it does the total opposite. Utterly stupid concept which takes the enjoyment out of the game.

Just played Southampton on seasons. Their pace is absolutely unbelievable!

Long

Manè

Elia

Clyne

Bertrand

It was worse than playing Roma!

No it's not worse than playing Roma. Very very very far from it

I thought he was crap on this at first but he's actually quite good. He's not quick but he's strong and he's a seriously good finisher. Gameiro's good as well.

Reyes annoys me. Might stick Vitolo back on the left and put Deulofeu on the right. Deulofeu's taken me to a new level since he's come in.

Some serious pace abuse there. Completely forgot about Vidal.

Thing I like about Sevilla as well is that they have four genuinely good defenders. You can't say that with many teams on this game other than the elite and even they have their weaknesses.

Finally think I've got a team I'm pleased with. What do you guys think?

Casillas 

Dani Alves

Sergio Ramos 

Varane

Tremoulinas IF

Modric

Suarez CAM

Ribery

Bale 

Benzema IF

Neymar 

Archived