Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

I'm into it because of Ultimate Team - hardly ever care about the rest.

The controls feel a bit dodgy at first, especially when you've played previous installments. Players move with a bit of a lag and appear to be wearing skates, you need to pay more attention to natural movement.

But all in all, it's contrived to say the least. Attackers have a habit to either ease past your own defenders, or opposing defenders miraculously catch up with your speedy attackers in no time (although you can somewhat improve that experience by adjusting sliders).

Sliders do not work in FUT. Different game engine to normal Seasons/Kick off.

Do FIFA games automatically update teams?  So If I was to pick up FIFA 15 now on the cheap, does it have Leicester as they team they had when FIFA15 released or will it have us with players like Fuchs, Okazaki etc?

No. You can always transfer them manually but the rosters are no longer updating so you can't play online with the current team. It's a shame. 

No. You can always transfer them manually but the rosters are no longer updating so you can't play online with the current team. It's a shame.

They did recently for the American teams like NY Fc. Also Tevez is playing for Boca Juniors on there.

They did recently for the American teams like NY Fc. Also Tevez is playing for Boca Juniors on there.

That's true, but they aren't updating any of the European teams. Sucks because it would be nice to have spent the last month or so playing with the correct teams.

Just won an online tournament playing teams with tots ronaldos and mullers and the best the pack offered was an untradable soldado. Fvck fifa. The least they could do is offer a tradable pack.

So difficult winning tourns as well and did it without a single tots/totw. So frustating you get nothing worthy

That's true, but they aren't updating any of the European teams. Sucks because it would be nice to have spent the last month or so playing with the correct teams.

I know it's a bit of a ball ache, but it only takes about an hour to do the PL transfers yourself, I've done this the past few seasons on fifa

I know it's a bit of a ball ache, but it only takes about an hour to do the PL transfers yourself, I've done this the past few seasons on fifa

I did some of the earlier transfers for Leicester but I mostly play online, so it makes Seasons not as much fun when I'm not able to use Okazaki, Fuchs, etc.

Upgraded from a flat screen that was about 8 years old. Not even joking. It feels like I'm playing a completely different game. Is this normal?

I still don't understand. Do you mean a massive old skool flat-screen? Or just an old HD ready lcd?

Yesterday I played someone who had a team of.

Tots De Gea

Legend Hierro

If Pique

IF Ramos

Bale

Orange card Rakitik

IF Kroos(think it was him)

IF Suarez

IF Neymar

Ronaldo

Tots Messi

Lost 4-3 how the **** has he afford that side. Crumpet

Had two seasons at Newcastle, so I get offered the arsenal job at the end of the second season, I take it and then get sacked at the end of season review, having never played a game.

This has happened to me more times than I can remember.

It's literally impossible to progress on career mode

Archived