Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

Schmeichel and Mahrez have a new IF card tonight

Schmeichel 77 rated and Mahrez 74. :schmike:

Am I right in saying this is Schmeichel's very first Gold card? Why was the overall rating pushed to 77? Will we see a regular 75 Gold card for him following a summer upgrade?

Didn't realise how much the prices have dropped on FUT. Went back to it and got a cracking team now. I also find that the standard/scripting is less pronounced the later on in the year you play it but that may just because the quality drops. Only lost 1 in about my last 25 in Div 4, 3, 2 now. Even that was an absolute joke.

The standard on seasons is so much better.

I got bored with Leicester on career mode so I started on with PSG, I've sold Ibra, Cavani, Pastore, Matuidi, Van Der Wiel and my starting 11 at the start of the second season is,

Sirigu

Dani Alves

Silva

David Luiz

Khedira

Pogba

Lucas

Rooney

Pedro

Benzema

It's all too easy though,

Start with a lower league team and work your way upwards. 

I'm fed up of the ****ing dribbling, opponents can waltz through my defence whether I drop off, jockey, press them, yet when it comes to me dribbling the games not having it, I can't defend or score atm.

Got promoted to Div 2 in online seasons winning the title every single season, come up to my last game in Div 2 where I just need a point against a team who at HT have had 0 shots to my 9. Second half an absolute and utter fix. Why? Why do Fifa feel a responsibilty to help people who are just genuinely shit at the game? I'm more than capable of competing in games that are just split 50/50 in terms of fairness thanks. Also had to play THREE teams that are an entire star rating better than my Leicester side. I have the settings set at limited expand fine but most of the time I come up against Celtic or Villa or Bale FC, today I had to play Porto, Leverkusen and Monchengladbach. There are 5000 people playing online seasons, are you telling me that not one player who is playing as a 3.5 star team (****, even a 4?) is trying to find a match? Why am I not lucky enough to match with a team like Leyton Orient? Made even worse that I lost to Porto in another absolute and utter fix. I know this sounds bitter but maybe I am actually better at Fifa than I thought, the vast majority of goals I concede I always end up asking myself why I wasn't allowed to control a certain defender, why my goalkeeper has just watched the ball roll past his body resulting in the opposition tapping it into an empty net, why my defender passed the ball to the opposition so effectively that I couldn't even have done it if i'd have tried? If a team has to be favoured by the game let it be the worse team, why the **** should I have to play with a handicapped Leicester side because the guy who is Porto isn't very good? If he isn't very good then thats his ****ing problem, don't make me suffer for it. I have seen so much shit on this game it's unreal, if it wasn't possible to score directly from kick off or from within your own centre circle then this game wouldn't have lasted past November for me. It's ****ing hilarious getting Cambiasso to launch a full power long ball from his own half and watch the goalkeeper randomly walk off his line as its about to come near him and he just lets it fly over his head. I have so many of these recorded. If you haven't tried that before get on it, i've scored atleast 15/20 goals like that/from kick off. Though for every moment like that there's some shit that you can't even properly get angry about it you just have to laugh at how bad it is. On Clubs recently our computer defender headed it back (surprisingly composedly) to our goalkeeper, neither of them under any pressure and the goalkeeper literally just watched the ball bounce a few yards infront of him and let it go over his head and start chasing the ball back into his net when its too late. We were crying of laughter despite it happening against us because it is so pathetically bad. Does anybody else have silly shit happen in their games?

Yes im mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDXpnMz3tW4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bLKwoXWncQ

Unlocked 1000x10 coin boost but only get 200 after each game. This game is getting beyond a joke

This just one of the recent problems of a whole plethora of shit wrong with this game

Why are players on same team just running into each over and falling over, passes going all over the place and 100 chem teams having no idea where other players in the team are.

Unlocked 1000x10 coin boost but only get 200 after each game. This game is getting beyond a joke

This just one of the recent problems of a whole plethora of shit wrong with this game

Why are players on same team just running into each over and falling over, passes going all over the place and 100 chem teams having no idea where other players in the team are.

If you already have a boost being used it will use that first before starting the new one

If you already have a boost being used it will use that first before starting the new one

Used up all the other boosts a long time ago. This boost was only because I went up another level and unlocked it

If it all happened in one game then I imagine it was probably one of them games you weren't supposed to win.

Happening for a while now. Know i'm not the only one either. The games feel so scripted sometimes

Ahh there's nothing sweeter than beating somebody last minute after they watched every last second of the replays of their goals. Obviously I had to do the same after my winner.

I don't like the shh'ing celebration but some ***** are just begging for it.

Archived