Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Swansea Pre Match

Thanks JackSwan, interesting read. I watched Swansea last week on the TV and thought you were unlucky not to get something out of the game.

We mostly do miserable days against teams that are struggling, the last three games have been good examples.

If we pick the right formation and play to our strengths we have players that can trouble you, if we don't then you're going to have an easy afternoon. Watch Mahrez if he's playing, he has the ability to beat most defenders.

As of Midday yesterday ticket office said 1800 sold. 

For those who are going and looking forward to a good day out. Are their any pubs likely to have a few of our supporters in? Have their been any suggestions.....

people do know that if we play a 442 at Swansea we WILL get murdered right? They eat stuff like that for breakfast.

All depends who takes early control of the game. IMO we always look best in a 4-4-2. Let's play to OUR strengths and go out and beat this Swansea side who themselves are on a very poor run.

We are too defensive currently. And look best when we impose our game on the oppisition.

Listening to the Post-Match podcast Nige said exactly the same as I did 

"If you'd play 442 against a side like that; you'd get murdered"

Listening to the Post-Match podcast Nige said exactly the same as I did 

"If you'd play 442 against a side like that; you'd get murdered"

they murdered us anyway but at least our players might have known their roles and maybe something could have come off

Oh wow, you can remember one good thing he did from last November lol

Yeh they are true, just cos he can do something once in a blue moon doesn't mean he's good at it. He's nowhere near Premiership level that's for sure.

I didn't say he was good at it,merely disproved your over critical comment that hes weak and cant cross the ball. You made a sweeping statement. Im sure if I really had the time and energy I could find other examples.

I never said hes a world beater,and i agree he is frustrating, but hes not as useless as you make out.

Archived