Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea v Leicester City match thread

Surprised Simpson isn't starting. Thought he would have been included for his defensive stability.

Agree with this, I seam to blame De Laet a fair bit but i cant help think he is a weak link.

PS I also have a habit of slagging someone off then they score so expect him to play a blinder.

Cambiasso put Nugent in last week (not James) and, with this being our best formation, i'd rather drop Drinkwater for Cambiasso.

James was dire against Burnley and Newcastle. Based on their Premier League performances, it's laughable to say that Hammond is a 'much better player'.

Your comment is a bit daft and has a big chance of being laughed at later.

If we lose, it's not because Hammond is in because of Cambiasso. It'll be because Swansea were the better side. Even you know that.

You must be thinking of one of the other times Nugent was put through, it was James.

You're right it is laughable to say Hammond is a much better player. Fortunately I'm sane so what I said was that James is a much better player than Hammond. Which is obvious to anyone who knows anything about football.

Fvck the last 3 performances (where several very good players have looked poor) let's go on what we know from having seen these players for the last year and more. We know James is a far better player than Hammond. We know this because we've been watching them. We also know Drinkwater was our best player at Newcastle, because we watched the game. So dropping him (considering he's probably our best player anyway) would be utterly retarded.

If Swansea are better than Leicester I'd suggest a big reason for this will be because we have Hammond in the team ahead of much better players. So, you're essentially just making my point for me.

ur nuted in the head mate im in the game now everyone happy to see the back of him today and hammond is just bad decison from nigel person

One Nigel Person

There's only one Nigel Person

One Nigel Person

There's only one Nigel Person

You must be thinking of one of the other times Nugent was put through, it was James.

You're right it is laughable to say Hammond is a much better player. Fortunately I'm sane so what I said was that James is a much better player than Hammond. Which is obvious to anyone who knows anything about football.

Fvck the last 3 performances (where several very good players have looked poor) let's go on what we know from having seen these players for the last year and more. We know James is a far better player than Hammond. We know this because we've been watching them. We also know Drinkwater was our best player at Newcastle, because we watched the game. So dropping him (considering he's probably our best player anyway) would be utterly retarded.

If Swansea are better than Leicester I'd suggest a big reason for this will be because we have Hammond in the team ahead of much better players. So, you're essentially just making my point for me.

Quite laughable that you think that you 'know anything about football', because it seems that you're forgetting that it's a team game.

Hammond has been better than James this season and we'd be too lightweight in midfield if Cambiasso played ahead of Hammond. That much is clear to anyone with a brain cell.

We've looked good with Drinkwater and Hammond in midfield this season, it's no surprise that Nige wants to return to that solidity.

Making your point for you? If your point is to look a complete buffoon, then yeah, I probably am.

Archived