Mark 'expert' Lawrenson Posted 12 December 2014 Posted 12 December 2014 This happy to go down attitude is nothing a couple of wins won't cure. It's just a form of defence to prepare for the possible pain of relegation. That's my psychoanalysis for the evening done .
Donut Posted 12 December 2014 Posted 12 December 2014 Answer me this, would you prefer to win away at Barnsley, or lose away to Man U? Id MUCH rather be on the same pitch as Man Utd with the opportunity to beat them like we did at home. And even in defeat if it came, i could be proud of the lads if they put a real shift in and stood toe to toe with them like we did to Chelsea. How much did you celebrate at Stoke away? did you moan then you fvcking prawn? Would you prefer to win away at Colchester? a wins a win right?
SystonFox Posted 12 December 2014 Posted 12 December 2014 I think you will find we haveNews to me you jelly bean thiefHaven't even played them away you tart
Donut Posted 12 December 2014 Posted 12 December 2014 Rob 341293 is even more plastic than the fans he hates. When the going gets tough?nah, im out. Only interested in mullering little teams. Roll up our sleeves and fight? nah.......call me up next year when i can get back on the bandwagon Probably sits there and moans at the results, the players, the manager...........despite them doing exactly what he wants right now. Youre an absolute salad
Russell sprout Posted 12 December 2014 Posted 12 December 2014 You've got the name wrong and with that post you've confirmed what i always suspected. That you are a complete tool. Lets hope you never suffer a mental illness. Never thought ild see you use that sort of tone col,your usually quite diplomatical :-)
Eddy Kellys Heroes Posted 12 December 2014 Posted 12 December 2014 Prawns, Salad, Jelly, Beans? Is this the Jamie Oliver thread?
Kitchandro Posted 12 December 2014 Posted 12 December 2014 The Championship is shit. You're automatically a shit club if you're in it. No matter how much you think you deserve better. I much prefer us being talked about, people knowing we exist. Not to mention having full stadiums and a big game every week instead 3 times a season.
Russell sprout Posted 12 December 2014 Posted 12 December 2014 The Championship is shit. You're automatically a shit club if you're in it. No matter how much you think you deserve better. I much prefer us being talked about, people knowing we exist. Not to mention having full stadiums and a big game every week instead 3 times a season. Couldn't agree more,but don't think championship is shit,entertainment wise it's a great league
J.Lisemore Posted 13 December 2014 Posted 13 December 2014 The Champions League pah not a patch on the Johnstone Paint Trophy Cant really remember but we were knocked out of that fairly early weren't we? League 1 was brilliant because it was almost a relief for us that we could see Leicester City playing well again, albeit in the 3rd tier. Most of the grounds were dire but it always made for a good away end. Yeah its nice that were progressing and now in the Prem, but I won't pretend I don't miss visiting a proper football ground.
Rob1742 Posted 13 December 2014 Author Posted 13 December 2014 Rob 341293 is even more plastic than the fans he hates. When the going gets tough?nah, im out. Only interested in mullering little teams. Roll up our sleeves and fight? nah.......call me up next year when i can get back on the bandwagon Probably sits there and moans at the results, the players, the manager...........despite them doing exactly what he wants right now. Youre an absolute salad It's clear you like watching our opponents more than us, if you are enjoying our season at the moment. The people I talk to at the football are true fans, lifelong supporters and we are all feeling the pain this league is giving us. If you are not feeling the pain and enjoying it, and you prefer this feeling to last seasons feelings, then it shows you are just in it to get a hard on watching the big teams come out. Your little willy will shoot up as Dzeko takes to the pitch today no doubt. I will support us forever, I have missed one home game through choice since I was seven years old. I will continue to support US, and the manager. Don't forget, your half scarf is available to buy at the corner, opposite the burger wagon.
Rob1742 Posted 13 December 2014 Author Posted 13 December 2014 News to me you jelly bean thief Haven't even played them away you tart You are very stupid. Check out history, we have played them many times.
Rob1742 Posted 13 December 2014 Author Posted 13 December 2014 Id MUCH rather be on the same pitch as Man Utd with the opportunity to beat them like we did at home. And even in defeat if it came, i could be proud of the lads if they put a real shift in and stood toe to toe with them like we did to Chelsea. How much did you celebrate at Stoke away? did you moan then you fvcking prawn? Would you prefer to win away at Colchester? a wins a win right? Donut - good username. I can see why you chose it. You make it up as you go along you tool. Where have I ever mentioned Colchester? Where have I ever mentioned leagues other than the Prem and the Championship. Complete donut
Guest Col city fan Posted 13 December 2014 Posted 13 December 2014 It's clear you like watching our opponents more than us, if you are enjoying our season at the moment. The people I talk to at the football are true fans, lifelong supporters and we are all feeling the pain this league is giving us. If you are not feeling the pain and enjoying it, and you prefer this feeling to last seasons feelings, then it shows you are just in it to get a hard on watching the big teams come out. Your little willy will shoot up as Dzeko takes to the pitch today no doubt. I will support us forever, I have missed one home game through choice since I was seven years old. I will continue to support US, and the manager. Don't forget, your half scarf is available to buy at the corner, opposite the burger wagon. I find it's usually better to make an OP and then don't keep on replying to people's views on your OP mate. Make your point, then let people reply. That way, you won't get into petty arguments with people. You make some points which I kind of get, but don't agree. Some have, some haven't. Cest la vie. I started when I was 7 too, so am with you on that.Personally, yes, I love to watch the other teams too. Who wouldn't? Today, we'll be seeing some great players. But I watch them in the context of how WE do against them. That's the interesting bit and that's also why I love us being in the Prem.
old koppite Posted 13 December 2014 Posted 13 December 2014 Definitely do not want to go down. Just stay in this division by any means. Once established we will attract more investment and better players.
SystonFox Posted 13 December 2014 Posted 13 December 2014 You are very stupid. Check out history, we have played them many times. I'm very stupid? You're very idiot. Check our history? Yeah we've played them away many times BUT NOT AWAY THIS SEASON YOU MUNCHKIN
Soar Fox Posted 13 December 2014 Posted 13 December 2014 I'm very stupid? You're very idiot. Check our history? Yeah we've played them away many times BUT NOT AWAY THIS SEASON YOU MUNCHKIN Remember when we went to Barnsley away in the 2012/13 season and hammered them...... Oh hang on
6ups 6downs 2 cups Posted 13 December 2014 Posted 13 December 2014 I want us to be playing at the highest realistic level, for LCFC that should be the top flight. We may go down, but the 10 years in the championship were pretty dull in the main.If we get out of this it will feel fantastic and then we can think about progression. I dont want to watch championship football but i will if thats where we are, i watch Leicester first and foremost but want to see the top class players as well.im sure we can achieve both!
Dan Posted 13 December 2014 Posted 13 December 2014 As close to my views as any. The most concerning thing for me is the worry that we'll not bother with the FA Cup this year to concentrate solely on survival. Or if we get to the Europa League at some stage we'll view it as a hindrance rather than embrace it. Precisely. The entire system is backwards really. I would be disappointed if we were relegated, but I should be absolutely devastated and the fact is I'm honestly not that sure I would be. For what it's worth if tickets were £20 a head and the grounds had quality atmosphere I'd have no problem about being in the league regardless of how we did. I just think ultimately you'll pay through the nose for what is most likely not going to be that good an experience.
Rob1742 Posted 13 December 2014 Author Posted 13 December 2014 I'm very stupid? You're very idiot. Check our history? Yeah we've played them away many times BUT NOT AWAY THIS SEASON YOU MUNCHKIN Who mentioned this season?
C.J Posted 14 December 2014 Posted 14 December 2014 Oh dear OP, because there's nothing better than going to that footballing giant Yeovil on a wet Tuesday night. It's a good job you're not a football chairman. Glass half empty and all that..............
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.