Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

Videos and photos from yesterday

Cracking effort from our fans, once again, too.

B8IUKEtCMAANY2H.jpg

The thing that looks like a flying saucer in the top left - well can someone tell me why, on the second window from the right, there is a handle on the outside?

Who is going to climb up there and open the window?

I'm going to remember this comment and remind you every time he scores a goal, for however long he's at this club that is

Well said !!

Some people just have no patience and expect so much give the lad a FOOKING chance !!

Feel sorry for him that ref MADELY was a right tool booking kram when he was tripped by Vorm but at least we had the last laugh !!

I find it a bit weird we have to shout at the other fans during our celebrations

Yep, so weird. English fans have obviously been doing it for years but does anyone know when/why did it actually start because it's shite and could do with stopping?

We did go through the lower league songbook on Saturday, amongst the great traditional chants and good newer ones such as Boys in Blue.

Who are ya?, Your support is fvcking shit, shall we sing a song for you?, Eezeh, 1-0 and you still don't sing- all heard quite regularly.

Thankfully Iwan scored against Derby and Leo cost a fortune so we could sing our own songs.

The thing that looks like a flying saucer in the top left - well can someone tell me why, on the second window from the right, there is a handle on the outside?

Who is going to climb up there and open the window?

took me a few seconds to see what you were going on about.

I think you will find its in the top right

Archived