Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Jakemoore

Videos and photos from yesterday

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone got any? I get to about 10 games a season and yesterday was only the second Leicester victory I've seen in 2 years. So naturally, I want to relish it.....Thanks !

Posted

There's a great one of Schlupp celebrating his winner which I'm sure most people have seen.

 

Would love to see any pictures of our end after either of the goals!!

I'd like to see this.

 

Would love to see a video of someone in the spurs end filming our end as the goal went in

Posted

 

25028A7400000578-2924575-image-a-76_1422

 

 

Linesman holds hand to ear to hear from the Ref:

 

"Can you think of any reason whatsoever we could disallow that goal?  I'm really struggling to think of one."

Posted

Cracking effort from our fans, once again, too.

 

B8IUKEtCMAANY2H.jpg

 

I'd love a video from this angle at the winner.

Posted

Watch, watch again and re watch 0.10 to 0.30 secs of this video. Kramaric's movement and interpretation of the flow of play was totally missed by Ian on RL. He's gonna score goals that lad is!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6gIj6W6dvA

 

To be honest he'll score fvck all if he can't finish from 6 yards out in space with the entire goal to aim at.

Posted

To be honest he'll score fvck all if he can't finish from 6 yards out in space with the entire goal to aim at.

Firstly he had a split second to deal with it, secondly he was only denied the goal by a world class save (ironic that Jeff got that goal past him) and thirdly look up Kramaric skills and goals on YouTube to learn about the distance he is capable of scoring from.

Posted

To be honest he'll score fvck all if he can't finish from 6 yards out in space with the entire goal to aim at.

 

I'm going to remember this comment and remind you every time he scores a goal, for however long he's at this club that is

Posted

Firstly he had a split second to deal with it, secondly he was only denied the goal by a world class save (ironic that Jeff got that goal past him) and thirdly look up Kramaric skills and goals on YouTube to learn about the distance he is capable of scoring from.

I genuinely think he'll score a hatful here but let's face it, he has to score from there. It's a great save but Vorm shouldn't have a chance. He's got so much of the goal to aim at and the way he's run onto it means he doesn't have to do anything complicated, just anywhere near the corners and it's a goal.

Posted

Watch, watch again and re watch 0.10 to 0.30 secs of this video. Kramaric's movement and interpretation of the flow of play was totally missed by Ian on RL. He's gonna score goals that lad is!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6gIj6W6dvA

 

 

Whoever that was commentating there, they should never be allowed near a microphone again. Absolutely woeful.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...