Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Twente 1-1 Werder Bremen

Castaignos 22

Di Santo 39

MOTM: Casteels (Bremen)

Thought that was one of the best games of FIFA I've played. Both of us were just going for it and just had chance after chance. You're keeper got MOTM and deservedly so cos he was class. But if that Selke could finish he could have has 2 or 3 for you! Good game mate

Twente 1-1 Werder Bremen

Castaignos 22

Di Santo 39

MOTM: Casteels (Bremen)

Thought that was one of the best games of FIFA I've played. Both of us were just going for it and just had chance after chance. You're keeper got MOTM and deservedly so cos he was class. But if that Selke could finish he could have has 2 or 3 for you! Good game mate

I really enjoyed that match, My heart was in my mouth at the end when my keeper fumbled the ball and my two defenders went straight over him haha 

I also thought id gave away a penalty in the first half, but checking the replay after the game, it was an amazing tackle 

Good game :)

Sometimes this game can frustrate the shit out of you! 

That game was a prime example! every ball fell to the opposition! My defence opened up like the parting of the sea! 

safe to say i raged pretty hard during that and i think i may have broken my controller...... 

Club Brugge 3 - 0 Werder Bremen 

De Sutter x 2 

Izquierdo 

MOTM De Sutter

Well deserved win though

Twente 1-0 Krasnodar

Castaignos 27

MOTM: Dikan (Krasnodar keeper)

Good game mate. Thought I deserved to get a couple more! Thought you were going to score at the end though haha

I really enjoyed that match, My heart was in my mouth at the end when my keeper fumbled the ball and my two defenders went straight over him haha

I also thought id gave away a penalty in the first half, but checking the replay after the game, it was an amazing tackle

Good game :)

Yeah that was a class tackle! I was literally appealing out loud haha

Sometimes this game can frustrate the shit out of you!

That game was a prime example! every ball fell to the opposition! My defence opened up like the parting of the sea!

safe to say i raged pretty hard during that and i think i may have broken my controller......

Club Brugge 3 - 0 Werder Bremen

De Sutter x 2

Izquierdo

MOTM De Sutter

Well deserved win though

Thanks. Yeah your defenders position was off, especially the last goal where the pass went straight down the middle of the pitch and there was no defender in sight.

Twente 1-0 Krasnodar

Castaignos 27

MOTM: Dikan (Krasnodar keeper)

Good game mate. Thought I deserved to get a couple more! Thought you were going to score at the end though haha

Yeah that was a class tackle! I was literally appealing out loud haha

Found out after the game I had everything on manual! Not sure how that happened, I was hell of dumb not to realise sooner at least.

You played some good stuff.

Found out after the game I had everything on manual! Not sure how that happened, I was hell of dumb not to realise sooner at least.

You played some good stuff.

I thought your passes were a bit shit haha that explains it. Happy to keep the result?

SC Braga 1 - 1 Udinese

Eder 22'

G. Silva 70'

Sent off Ruben Micael (SC Braga)

MOTM - A. Di Natale (Udinese)

This was a strange one! it wasn't a bad game but everything I did was a foul and my two yellow cards were laughable my player did nothing! Udinese must have paid the ref or something haha

Minus that it was an ok game and stats at the end probably shaded it for Ashley but I'll take the draw

Well played mate

That was a good game mate, I don't think your red card should stand as it was hardly 2 fouls, let alone 2 yellow cards!

Feel slightly unlucky not to have sneaked a victory in the end, however it was a tight game and 1-1 is probably fair overall.

Twente 0-0 Celtic

MOTM: Gordon (Celtic)

How I didn't win that game, I don't know - or at least score anyway. Third game in a row the opposition keeper has been man of the match. Did everything but score but Lcfclad defended really well and Gordon helped him out a few times haha. Well played mate

SC Braga 1 - 1 FC Basel

L. Zuffi 45' (FC Basel)

P. Tiba 87' (SC Braga)

MOTM - A. Santos (SC Braga)

Good game this was, our stats at the end were almost identical, so I think a draw was certainly the fair result. Basel's goal was a worldie though, about 25/30 yard thunderbolt! Oh Ruben Micael served his 1 game ban for me

Well played StarFox

SC Braga 1 - 1 FC Basel

L. Zuffi 45' (FC Basel)

P. Tiba 87' (SC Braga)

MOTM - A. Santos (SC Braga)

Good game this was, our stats at the end were almost identical, so I think a draw was certainly the fair result. Basel's goal was a worldie though, about 25/30 yard thunderbolt! Oh Ruben Micael served his 1 game ban for me

Well played StarFox

Yeah great game mate. A draw was a fair result.

As usual a midweek recap will be up tomorrow and an updated table, etc

Oh it's not compulsory but if you do describe your match in more detail it helps me choosing match of the current week

I'm usually poor but this was a whole new level. I played like a 4 year old girl who has never played Fifa......& has no hands.

And you still play your matches and usually get them played quick. Can't fault ya mate!

Archived