Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

8 minutes ago, BertFill said:

Does anyone else find the way they number superb owls instead of simply labelling them by the year they happen a bit annoying and very unhelpful?

Agree! We shouldn't put labels on superb owls. Only average owls. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Looks a right meathead. Don't know what TayTay sees in him. 

Must have a right weapon on him. 

His brother on the Eagles is a legend. An undersized late round draft pick (Tom Brady was also drafted in the sixth round) who’s a six time All Pro center. That’s the highest honor you can have, short of League MVP. Instead of doing reality TV, he’s doing educational outreach in Philadelphia, and a future Hall of Famer.

Travis gets more headlines, but Jason is loved by all. Who else would be bold enough to pull off the Zach Galifianakis outfit from the Hangover?

FE79338F-BC15-46B0-A672-71A84771EDAA.webp

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Didn't we win the 150th FA Cup?

Ours was the 149th. Liverpool v Chelsea 21/22 the year after was the 150th (according to wiki)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BertFill said:

They do, but do they do that when talking about the past? Wouldn't people say Lee Trevino won in 1971 rather than give the number of the Open he won?

True.

Been watching on DAZN all year, but my internet box broke yesterday, so am having to do ITV... My lad has been watching Red Bull Soap Box races on repeat all week long with Darren Fletcher commentating and laughing at the competitors. Its not really creating the right mood having to listen to him! 

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Same as every year. No idea what I'm watching but its bloody fun.

Exactly this.

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Hopefully the team that Taylor Swift supports loses.

Does it really matter who Taylor Swift wants to win?

Anyway, Paul Rudd's a Chiefs fan, and who doesn't like Paul Rudd?

7 minutes ago, Golden Fox said:

Been watching on DAZN all year, but my internet box broke yesterday, so am having to do ITV... My lad has been watching Red Bull Soap Box races on repeat all week long with Darren Fletcher commentating and laughing at the competitors. Its not really creating the right mood having to listen to him! 

If you have any sort of sky or virgin package sky are showing it for free. I couldn't cope with Fletch!

Points on the board finally.

Really pleased for Moody - Niners took a lot of flack for taking a kicker so high in the draft, so pressure on every kick he takes as a rookie - he's missed a couple: potential game winner in Cleveland and a couple near the end of the season including a PAT (despite actually breaking the record for consecutive PATs) - but to make that 55 yarder in the Superbowl shows real composure.