Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

DJ Back!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5336933,00.html

DJ Campbell is set to leave Leicester and a host of Championship clubs are battling for his signature, skysports.com understands.

The former Brentford star joined Leicester for more than £1million in 2007 from Birmingham.

The striker, though, is not part of Nigel Pearson's long-term plans and he is ready to let him leave the club.

Campbell spent the latter part of this season on loan at Blackpool and he impressed with nine goals.

Now a number of sides are ready to take on Campbell. Blackpool are keen to take him back to Bloomfield Road, but they look set to miss out.

Queens Park Rangers and Coventry are believed to be amongst the clubs leading the chase for his signature.

Where ever he goes I'll bet the useless twat still manages to score against us. Still can you imagine him at comming to us next season with his new team. If we are winning half the ground chanting "DJ What's the score? DJ DJ What's the score!"

It would be beautiful if he went to Coventry. They already have 1-goal-in-30 Eastwood, and add DJ to that potentially exquisite attack. That's what dreams are made of.

Oh god I hope he goes to Coventry.

Yeah that shitty brown away strip will suit his performances perfectly if he goes there. Apparantly they have a bit of money to spend as well as QPR so let the bidding begin. It might even get up as high as £50k if we are lucky.

Get rid of DJ Campbell, I mean what's he done for us except he got us relagated into League One. We've got back into The Championship, I vote get rid off him.

No regards!?

IMPOSTER!! :angry:

Archived