Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

DJ Back!

Why doesn't DJ Campbell piss off to Manchester United or Liverpool FC they would be able to afford his wage bill, He ought to sit down & have a serious think about reducing it then a few clubs would come in for him.

i love you craig and i want your babies.

Da da da da, Craig Mackail-Smith :ph34r:

lol Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed. After it appeared on the forum as a rumor from another forum it was a concrete bid according to a certain news site beginning with foxes.

I wonder if there editor posts on here :ph34r:

lol Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed. After it appeared on the forum as a rumor from another forum it was a concrete bid according to a certain news site beginning with foxes.

I wonder if there editor posts on here :ph34r:

Someone must look on here every so often because we keep being linked with players I say would be good signings lol like Mackail-Smith and Surman etc.

Dj did well at Blackpool, and I would actually like to keep him.

I know I'm in the minority.

Fact is, he doesn't want to be here.

Let him move to Leeds, and hope he has the same impact on them Alan Sheehan did...lol

Fact is, he doesn't want to be here.

Let him move to Leeds, and hope he has the same impact on them Alan Sheehan did...lol

Haha, Yh I suppose you're right, I was just wondering about giving him a chance after he banged in the goals for Blackpool in the Championship last year. But if he lacks commitment like you say then he probably won't have the motivation to score here...

Pleeeeeease, release him, leeeeet him goooooo!

(but to a club who are willing to at least give us a few quid for him)

This from the Mockery. ;)

City's other new signings – Richie Wellens and Dany N'Guessan – took no part in either of the games. Wellens is a week behind in his training following his arrival from Doncaster and N'Guessan was ruled out with an ankle injury.

Midfielder Andy King and striker Matty Fryatt also picked up knocks in training and were not involved with City also going into the games without central defender Aleksandar Tunchev, who is back in full training after a cruciate ligament injury. All five, though, were bound for Slovenia.

However, club skipper Stephen Clemence, bidding for a first-team return after a year-long lay-off, and unsettled striker DJ Campbell are expected to stay in Leicester.

The Mercury understands that Campbell is involved in talks with the club over his future.

Looks like the DJ is staying for now...just hope this doesn't effect the development of Billy Kee. I hope Kee gets in ahead of him.

I think we will be negotiating a pay off for Campbell to go. e.g. If another club who are interested in him do not want to pay him the wages he is on with us, the deal could be 500k to buy, and give Campbell 250k to go, and the new club can pay him 5k per week instead of the 9k he is on with us. Deal done, now go!!!!!!!

Ashley Chambers is the man!

Apparently on an interview with Radio Lancashire, Blackpool's chairman said that Blackpool have put in a high bid for Campbell, but he would rather sit on his promotion wage with us. On what he's on here though, who can blame him? I still can't comprehend why anybody genuinelt believed he'd be worth nearly £20,000 a week at the time.

Archived