Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

DJ Back!

I'm hoping DJ is starting to feel happy here, wouldn't mind to see him stay and challenge for a starting place. He can definitely do the business at this level in my opinion.

He perhaps one of the few who might still be useful at the next level too. Especially if he's bubbling and full of confidence.

Just food for thought. Do you think he was only called upon and played as a sort of try before you buy for Cov. Weren't they heavily linked with him in the summer and might still be sniffing around. NP teasing Coleman :D

I hope it's just a case of differences settled and he has a chance of becoming a regular squad member but it makes you think maybe the club have realised the only way to get rid of him is by playing him.

Just food for thought. Do you think he was only called upon and played as a sort of try before you buy for Cov. Weren't they heavily linked with him in the summer and might still be sniffing around. NP teasing Coleman :D

I hope it's just a case of differences settled and he has a chance of becoming a regular squad member but it makes you think maybe the club have realised the only way to get rid of him is by playing him.

No one is going to buy a problematic player with no game time :thumbup:

That's exactly what I though when I heard he was on the bench.

Whatever the politics I just hope DJ becomes an integral part of the squad and that, for the first time since he joined us, he gets a run of matches and proves how valuable his speed and ability to find gaps in the box are. Better still I hope he helps us into the premiership and shows that he, at least, is capable of hacking it even at that level. Cos, for whatever reasons, he's been wasted so far. His return should be thought of as a major boost to our options.

I thought he was poor yesterday, but I'm genuinely kind of pleased he's back. He's said some things in the past, but his attitude since has been good enough for me. Whilst I don't think he's good enough for a starting position, he's certainly an option off of the bench in the future. While we're paying him so highly, we might as well use him.

Whatever the politics I just hope DJ becomes an integral part of the squad and that, for the first time since he joined us, he gets a run of matches and proves how valuable his speed and ability to find gaps in the box are. Better still I hope he helps us into the premiership and shows that he, at least, is capable of hacking it even at that level. Cos, for whatever reasons, he's been wasted so far. His return should be thought of as a major boost to our options.

Ashamed to say but i almost agree with you!!

I hope whatever differences NP and he had have been resloved and hope DJ gets some games.

Mostly cos i dont like seeing overpaid footballers sitting on their batties and not eaning their cash!!!$$$$$

I am pleased to see that even when he makes an example of a player, Nigel is capable of allowing their hard work and change in attitude to earn them a way back in. He is an even better man than we gave him credit for.

:thumbup:

I am pleased to see that even when he makes an example of a player, Nigel is capable of allowing their hard work and change in attitude to earn them a way back in. He is an even better man than we gave him credit for.

Agreed :)

The only decent thing he did was to injure Clingan.

Yes he's fast but he still can't hit a banjo with a very large cow's arse.

Strange how a majority on this board seem glad that he's back, Bentleys is the complete opposite.

I wasn't there so I can't comment but it wouldn't bother me if he never played for us again.

If he can do the business on the pitch then he should be getting his chance, he has been on great form for the reserves and also last season out on loan.

By all accounts he isnt the sharpest tool in the box, but is seems like he is willing to get his head down and do his bit for the team.

If he can score us some important goals then I'm sure alot of ardent DJ haters will forgive and forget.

Everyone makes mistakes and he is a prime example, however people also deserve a second chance.

Aggreed, this does reflect well on NP's man management skills...although no one really knows what went on behind the scenes.

bring back Ian the droid Ormondroid.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RETRO-Leicester-City...id=p3286.c0.m14

And a good job too. :D

Seriously the three-man change was a masterstroke.

Suddenly the Coventry defence was jolted out of its comfort zone and had a whole trio of dangerous players to deal with and all of them making their presence felt in and around the penalty area where we needed them.

So different from the days of MA and CL. :D It says much for the strong positive mindset Nige clearly brings to the Club. :D

I've never been a great DJ fan and personally I wouldn't of even been playing him in the reserves until he apologised for being so unprofessional in making the comments he did, having a player that doesn't want to be at the club could mess up the teams morale, however if he has had a change of heart and decided he wants to be a success he, he does need to back track, even if its just saying "I regret making those comments, it was unprofessional and disrespectful" then fine let him do what he seemed unwilling to do before, earn his place in the side.

Archived