Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cc_star

Only One Player + Uchechi

If we only sign one more player I hope we get Michael Johnson on loan from Man City personally. I know our midfield is settled & performing very well but it'd be great to have some alternative to Oakley if Wellens, Abe or King get injured or suspended. Would create a bit of competition as well.

I know we've been linked with a couple of keepers but I'm a big fan of Chris Weale myself & think it would do his confidence no end of good to keep the number 1 jersey for the ret of the season. Having said that, I wouldn't say no to having Shay Given down here, but nothing less

Wouldn't think there's any chance left of Given coming then--Ricardo may well be signed up after the window closes (if Sven and Faz like the look of him), since as has been mentioned, he's a free agent.

No need for any strikers really, so that leaves us needing a) a winger or b) a defender. So Faye looks increasingly likely if the rumours are true?

What the fook is the point of loaning in someone who is one for the future?

So that maybe we can look at him before making a decision as to signing him on a permanent basis, rather than tie ourselves down on a long term contract right now?

So that maybe we can look at him before making a decision as to signing him on a permanent basis, rather than tie ourselves down on a long term contract right now?

It says he's already been on trial for like a month anyway, and it's not as if giving him a one year contract or something would've been a massive commitment.

Just seems odd. If he's got potential then he's got potential, it's down to us to then sign him and develop him into a quality player.

My points here is Weale is staying (1:st keeper or 2.nd) but we don´t need more then two!

Givens and Weale. If Givens goes back to M.City in let us say 14 days we have a great great bckup in Weale.

To bee a second goalkeeper pay him more money....(money is not all but to bee number 2 it´s all)!

Come on BLUE and SVEN take Givens not .....

But as usual

IN SVEN I TRUST.........

My points here is Weale is staying (1:st keeper or 2.nd) but we don´t need more then two!

Givens and Weale. If Givens goes back to M.City in let us say 14 days we have a great great bckup in Weale.

To bee a second goalkeeper pay him more money....(money is not all but to bee number 2 it´s all)!

Come on BLUE and SVEN take Givens not .....

But as usual

IN SVEN I TRUST.........

I didnt realise that we are looking at more than one Given?

:P

Appologize...

We should get Givens first :scarf:

Givens is 100% going nowhere

Celtic are fave for Faye

So I can't see who the 'one' could be - It's obvious Sven wants a CB following the Curtis Davies deal falling through, and now the Faye deal, and also that he wants a keeper in Given, that he can't have, so he's going into the run-in in a weaker position than he thinks can do the job. Fingers crossed he can pull a rabbit out of the bag

Givens is 100% going nowhere

Celtic are fave for Faye

So I can't see who the 'one' could be - It's obvious Sven wants a CB following the Curtis Davies deal falling through, and now the Faye deal, and also that he wants a keeper in Given, that he can't have, so he's going into the run-in in a weaker position than he thinks can do the job. Fingers crossed he can pull a rabbit out of the bag

Perhaps not!

But as I say we can let him back to Mancini within 14 days not like last year with Hart here we talking about 14 days (2 weeks) and Weale is ready if so..... :scarf:

Archived