Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Cardiff v Leicester City Warm-up Thread

This is the game that will tell us how well we are really going and lets get some redemption for this

Redemption maybe, uplifting no! puts a damper on it just thinking about it for me I certainly wouldn't want to watch it again.

Redemption maybe, uplifting no! puts a damper on it just thinking about it for me I certainly wouldn't want to watch it again.

True i find the song funny, i remember being devistated heading in to work over an hour late battling to keep my emotions in on the train.

I am sure the Cardiff fans will remind us of the yann incident and match result. I expect a shout of 'Did you cry at wembley' anyone care to guess how early it will be?.

Me and Blue Army Girl heading down around 1 this afternoon, certainly need a better performance if we are going to get anything from this one and I agree this will show us at what real level we are at present.

Driving down mid afternoon, might stay over, see how it goes.

I am really nervous about this, all our good work under Sven could come crashing down if we fook this up...:cry:

Still, it's only a game, right..........:nono:

Really can't stop thinking about this game. I'm going on holiday tomorrow and i've not even packed or got my currency yet, can't be arsed. It's all about tonight. This will show us what we're made of. A win and I genuinely believe that promotion is possible and so will every other team in this division. A draw and we're still going along nicely but we must then kick on and get back to winning ways against Coventry. A defeat and it could be a massive blow. Ok, we'll not be out of it but the last 2 months we've been turning heads and tonight is our first real test and the message it will send out if we lose is that we aren't as dangerous as we've been made out to be, the win though and it'll be absolutely mustard. You'll be able to smell the fear from the other end of the M69.

Let's attack these bastards like we can do, may Sol Bamba and Ben Mee go through Bellamy and Bothroyd like wet bog roll and may Andy King run from deep and punish these horrible cretins for what they did to Waghorn last May.

BURY THEM!!!!

Come on Leicester, this is our year!

Pot & Kettle from Dave Jones

I think the pressure is beggining to tell on Dave Jones. Mentioning about us splashing the cash when you see how many loans they have. This is about the time they go on a losing streak anyway. Do it every season under him. I fancy us to win 3-0 with that little shit Bellamy being sent off!!

Biggest game of the season, haven't wanted to win this badly for a long time. I think we're better than them, particularly given their waning form. 2-1 to us.

I dreamt last night that our entire first choice backline was injured and Tunchev and another crocked defender (I'm not sure if it was a current LCFC player, or a former one, or someone who doesn't even play for Leicester) had to play at the back with Neilson and Berner, but Tunchev bossed it and we won.

Archived